Chapter 1

Willow

"Mommy! Wake up!"

I roll over and see babygirl in her pj's.

"Yes baby? What's wrong?"

"Glam ma is here!"

I jump up and throw on my robe. I can't believe I forgot she was suppose to be visiting this week.

"Okay baby. Tell her I will be down in a few. I have to get dressed."

"Yes mommy."

Babygirl runs downstairs as I grab some clothes out of the closet and run to the shower. I jump in the shower and throw on my clothes.

I do a quick beat and throw on my nude puma's and grab my bag and head downstairs

"Hey Low!"

"Hey ma."

We both hug. Babygirl runs to the kitchen where granny is cooking and sits at the bar.

"Hey mama(granny)."

"Hey babygirl. I have your food right here for y'all and then I have to make a run with Gerald."

"I swear you and Gerald have been making runs for Pastor. What does he have y'all doing? Well you know I have taken up the job as his secretary and Gerald is about to become co pastor. I guess y'all were too busy making googly eyes at each other for you to hear the announcement."

I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Mama I heard them but I didn't realize we were making googly eyes at each other."

"Yes y'all were. You know his ex wife is finally letting him have his daughter. Pastor said that she is giving him full custody. We both said we are glad y'all are finally done playing games. That boy has liked you since y'all were kids."

"I know mama. Well thank you for the food and Ma I will be taking you and babygirl to dinner after work. Especially since ma has decided to play secretary now."

We all laugh.

"Mommy I get to spend the day with GlamMa?"

"Yes babygirl."

"Yay!"

I hug her and head for my truck. I pull up to the truck and see a letter under my windshield wiper.

Willow,

I know you may hate me and I don't even deserve for you to hear me out at all. I lied and deceived you. I should have told you about my wife and kids. They don't live here. She moved out and took the children and she just moved back in. I should have been up front with you. I shouldn't have blamed you for losing our child. Everything I did was wrong but I loved you the best way I knew how. I didn't know think when I slept with those other women. I didn't think you were serious about us like I was. I thought you were using me. So i thought I would use you to gain and grow my business. My intentions in the beginning were wrong. Somewhere during the process, I fell in love with you. I just had to come clean. I know you have forgiven me but I had to tell you everything so that i could forgive myself.

XOXOXO,

Justin