Chapter 20

Willow

After Church.....

We get to the house and G's family pulls up behind us. 

"I didn't know this was family dinner with everyone babe."

"I invited them over because we have to discuss some things about the girls."

"Oh okay."

We sit down and we all have dinner.

"Well I am glad to have everyone here, I am have been waiting for this since we were kids."

I look at Gerald as he continues.

"Willow, I know I said this was about the girls and that because it is. However, it is also about us as a family. I have confessed my love to you a thousand times. We have been knowing each other our whole lives and even though we chose separate paths, our lives still came back together. I love you unlike any other person i have loved. Willow you have taken my daughter in and treated her like your own. I see the love you have or each other. I don't want to be with anyone else. I wan to share the life we have left with you. You are my shining star and I want to help you shine bright. Will you be my wife?"

I began to cry. Out of everything I have been through, nothing have been more realer than this. My real fairy tale moment.

I look at my family and back to Gerald.

"Yes I will."