Chapter 18

Jamiah

So I guess I'm suppose to accept another person into my life? I don't even know her but she's all dad has talked about my whole life. If she is so great, why did she not come around?

Willow

"Nice to meet you Jamiah. How old are you?"
"Yea the same. Im 26."
"Oh only two years younger."
"Yeah I thought you were older than 28 Willow. I thought you were 30."
She gives me a look over and Dad stands up.

"Enough Jamiah! She is your sister and both of you are beautiful."

"But papa! I just don't see why she comes around all of a sudden. Unless she wants your money!"

I stand up.

"First of all I made my first million when I was 25. I hustled and bust my ass to get to where I am. I am a millionaire by my own money. Not by our fathers. What have you done without his money? Oh? Nothing."

I look at my father and I hug him.

"Thanks for having me Dad and I love you. I'm sorry things didn't go the way you planned them."

"It's okay Low."
With  that I grab my purse and head towards the car.

Few hours later..........

I'm packing for my flight back home and someone knocks on my door.

"Come in."

Jamiah comes in.

"Hey Willow. I just want to tell you that I'm so sorry. I was jealous and I was wrong. Honestly I always wanted a sister and I can admit that it may be past the stage of us being young and growing up together but it doesn't stop our blood connection. We're family and we have to be there for each other. I can't wait for you to meet my fiancé and to meet your boyfriend and family."

"I accept your apology and I would love to meet your family and fiancé."

We hug and I pack my things for my flight.

The next day......

I get up and get dressed.

I get in the car and head for the airport

I get in the car and head for the airport. I get to the airport and here a guy calling my name.

"Low!"

I turn around and see Alex.

"Hey Alex. What are you doing here?"

"I was spending time with my child. I had to get court orders because Angel wouldn't let me come within 50 feet of my son."

"Wow I'm sorry man. Every decision has consequences."

"You're right. Well I'll be over to pick up babygirl Tuesday. I'm off so I want some time with her and I'll bring her to school."

"Sounds like a plan to me."

"You look really nice Low."

"I know."