Chapter 12

Willow

I get up do my hygiene and put my clothes on.

I straighten my hair and go to check on my girls

I go into Ari's room and find her dressed.

"Hey mommy!"

"Hey baby are you ready for this week?"

"Yes! What are we doing for my day?"

"We are going to do facials! And your favors will be mani pedi kits with cookies!"

"Yay!"

"Come on so i can comb your hair. What do you want?"

"Can you put my hair up into a knot mommy? Like you did last time?"

"Yes baby."

I style her hair and send her down to breakfast. I walk into the other room and Alexa is just finishing up getting dressed.

 I walk into the other room and Alexa is just finishing up getting dressed

"Hey Baby! Are you ready?"

"Yes mommy!"

"Okay and I have come up with your day theme."

"What mommy?!" She runs to hug me.

"It will be painting. One of your favorite things. Their canvas will be their favor and we will be serving Oj in wine glasses with your initials on them."

"YAY! Ari and I will have the best day!"

I comb her hair and put two buns on the top and send her down stairs to eat while i text Jen the Ideas and get her to get started on the favors and canvases.

1 hour later....

We arrive to school and I sit with my daughters and one of the teacher's comes over to us.

"Hi Mrs. Brown, It is so nice to see you again."

"Hi Mr. Powers. It is a Pleasure to see you again as well."

It really wasnt a pleasure. He has asked me on so many occasions to go out with me but I turn him down. I feel as if it is only a conflict of interest at best.

"What are you doing here? My daughters aren't in your class anymore."

"Well I am filling in on my break for their teacher because she had a family emergency"

Just damn great! This is just what I need. Let me just try to keep my composure. He is just such a creep. He will not ruin this for my girls.

One of the Mom's get up with their daughter and Ari and Lexa roll their eyes. I laugh because they remind me of Lex and I.

"What's wrong girls?" I whisper and they look at me with the uh oh look.

"That's her mommy." they say in unison and I just nod my head.

Once they finish up their mommy and me time, I motion for the girls mom to come outside of the classroom.

"Hi I am Ari and Alexa's mom."

"Oh I didn't know they were sisters."

"Yes they are. I was told that your daughter has been picking on my child because her father and real mother are divorced. If I am not mistaken her correct words were 'No One loves you. Not even your real mother.' So I had to come and talk to you."

"My daughter would never do such things."

"Yes she would. We can never say what our children will and won't do behind our backs. What we can do is raise them the best way we know how. Teach them how to be good people."

"How dare you! You don't even know me."

"I don't have to know you ma'am but I do know my daughters and they stick together. They have never been bullies. They are best friends and they stand up to bullies. You know your daughter did this. To my knowledge, you were called up to the school. I just would like for you to talk to your daughter."

"My Husband is the Mayor. Do NOT MESS WITH ME."

"Ma'am I know who your husband is. I am his mistresses' stylist. However, that is neither here nor there. I just would love for you to talk to your daughter. Teach her how to be a nice person. God bless."

She storms off with her phone in hand.