32

"So what you're saying is?" Katsuki sat on the couch followed by you. Aoi and Akashi were fetched by Rei on your way home since their Oyaji missed the two kids and wanted to let them spend the night at the Todorokis, so you decided to ask an advice to Katsuki about your quirk since he's a pro hero.

This is the perfect time to ask Katsuki, and you grabbed that chance to talk to him.

"I was wondering... since you said you know me since highschool... I want you to help me remember what was my quirk.." your lips pursed, hands slightly sweating in nervousness.

Katsuki had to think for a moment, what idea could he come up with to help you?

And ting! An imaginary light bulb lit up on his mind.

"Fight me." Katsuki said that made you step back. Katsuki thought that if you feel danger present, your body will respond to it by activating your quirk.

It is a natural defense mechanism of all human's body, and this could work.
You immediately shook your head and frantically waving your hand as a disagreement to his suggestion, "I can't do that, Katsuki! I don't know how to fight, okay?!"

Okay, now Katsuki had to think of another idea on how to help you. This time, he was really eager to help you. Because think about it, if you managed to activate your quirk, your memories might go back along with your quirk.

But he doesn't have any idea to think of. But a sudden memory struck in his head which he cannot seem to shake off.

It was a memory way back when the two of you are still together, and Katsuki remembered that he was teasing you and you electrocuted him because of embarrassment.

And now that Katsuki had thinked about that, he is going to get electrocuted once more if his plan works.

"I have an idea, but first can you seat here?" Katsuki lightly tapped the space beside him in the couch. You gulped as you followed what he had asked.

"This theory might work, but there's 50% chance that it wont. So, are you willing to take a risk or not?" In a straightforward tone, Katsuki asked you while looking at you intently.

You swallowed the lump that was stuck in your throat and slowly nodded. You have to do this.

"If this fails I'ma need to think again. Don't say I didn't warn you, 'kay? Now, close your eyes." you were quite nervous on what's going to happen, but you did follow what he instructed.

Katsuki was nervous, too. Because he knows that you won't probably like what's on his mind.

A slight shade of pink crept across his cheeks but there's no turning back now.

"Don't open them unless I said so, (y/n)." you slowly nodded and waited for him to do something.

Katsuki's lips formed into a small smirk as he held your chin upwards. He leaned closer to your face and gently touched your lips with his.

His heart was racing wildly, hands were as cold as ice. His eyes were also shut close, feeling your soft lips.

After realizing it, your eyes fluttered wide open. You saw Katsuki's face being close to you, and his lips were literally touching yours!

You wanted to push Katsuki away, but he caught your hands and smirked in the middle of your kiss.

He tilted his head sideways to deepening his kiss to you. You felt your head was going to explode and you can't even think straight. You feel so lightheaded.

Your heart was beating so fast that it was hard to breathe properly. You tried to pull your head away from him but Katsuki just gently held the back of your head, making you unable to turn around.

Katsuki smirked again in the middle of your kiss and that made you feel embarrassed! As if he was provoking you and mentally telling you that you liked it.

You felt your fingertips began to feel tingly and you decided to stop this nonsense.

You took your free hand and smacked Katsuki in the face, but you noticed that your hand were glowing yellow - as if it was wrapped around by yellow electric circuits.

Katsuki was fast enough to dodge your hand with his arm but he wasn't lucky enough to dodge the electric shock, making his forearm burn and might even end up being a bad burn mark.

He fell down from the couch, but his eyes were still focused on you and your activated quirk.

You were so amazed by the yellow lights in your hand, that you can't stop looking at them.

'electric current!?'

"So it worked. Not bad." you moved your head and was quite shock to see Katsuki sitting on the ground with a burned bleeding forearm.

The lights disappeared from your arms as you held Katsuki's burn. They were bad and you can't help but regret hitting him.

"I-I-I'm really sorry, Katsuki!" you were so panicked that you cannot even almost finish your sentence whuch made the blonde male chuckle.

You stood up and ran to go get an icepack and a towel, but you were confused on why katsuki is still smirking at you!

You hastily sat on the floor with Katsuki and started to put an ice on his burn but he just kept on staring at you while smiling like an idiot.

"W-What are y-you looking at?!"

He leaned once more to reach for your lips that you weren't even expecting, leaving you with your jaw dropped.

"Peach flavored... I like your taste, peaches." Katsuki smirked as he used his thumb to wipe his lips, grabbing the icepack away from you and started to walk away. Leaving you awestruck.

Bakugo narrowed his crimson colored orbs to you, mouth curving into a small smirk.

"oh, and close the door when you, 'aight?" Katsuki can't erase the smirk from his lips, making your heart started to race after hearing his voice.

You tried covering your face with your palms as you tried to hide the flustered face. You felt the heat surging on your cheeks, you were blushing furiously and cringed to what happen just now.

"K-Ka-K-Katsuki! You're s-such an idiot!!!"

what a beautiful angel, im crying.

p.s. Idk but im cringing after reading what i made. please try not to cringe, too hehex. jezuz chrizt hALp.