29

"W-what do you mean? Come on, man! You can't just give up yet!" Kirishima's face was painted with shock.

"You idiot. Can't you get it? She's already marrie-" Katsuki was interrupted by the redhead standing up from his seat, making the stool chair fall down.

Kirishima huffed and as soon as he spoke, his voice started to escalate out of anger which was something new to the blonde male.

"WELL YEAH? CAN'T YOU GET IT TOO, YOU KNUCKLEHEAD? YOU'RE JUST GIVING UP ON THE WOMAN YOU LOVED JUST BECAUSE YOU 'THINK' SHE'S MARRIED TO SOME GUY WITHOUT EVEN TRYING TO GET HER BACK? WITHOUT EVEN TRYING TO BRING HER MEMORIES BACK, YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO RUN AWAY, BAKUGO!" Kirishima's getting so riled up and he was so pissed at his friend right now.

Katsuki was about to speak what's on his mind when Kirishima interrupted him once more, "Because... if you do really love her in the first place... you'll never give up on her... even if things aren't going right."

"I can't believe you, man. I gave up on (y/n) because I know you love her more than I do. I thought you'll cherish her the way I did. I let you have the woman I liked a lot because you're my friend and I know you can protect her..." Katsuki can't even look straight at Kirishima's eyes. He remained looking down, eyes glued on the floor.

The sudden feeling of guilt all rushed up, making Katsuki unable to say something back to the redhead Kirishima.

"I really liked (y/n) ever since I met her until now. And do you know how heartbreaking it is to see the woman I love being given up by the person she loved, huh? You were lucky to have a girl like (y/n), Bakugo! And you're throwing that blessing away just because you're tired!" Kirishima's voice started to crack.

Katsuki's fist were shaking, he was really mad. Not to his friend but he felt really sick of his self.

"You can give up on (y/n) or whatever shit you like. But that doesn't mean to me anymore. If I could only return to the past, I'd steal her away from you and never let you get a hold of her." Kirishima turned his back and started to walk out from Katsuki's room.

While he was exiting, Kirishima stopped and spoke once more, "(y/n) is better off with Todoroki afterall. She should've never loved you in the first place."

Kirishima left, slamming the doors close. Leaving Katsuki with his thoughts.

"Shit.." Katsuki muttered as he felt a hot liquid rolling down on his cheeks. He wiped it with his hands and realized that he was crying.

He couldn't keep it together! He just let his tears stream down his cheeks while staring at floor. He was confused.

He suddenly smirked when he remembers all the things Kirishima blurted out of anger earlier, "That dumbass... he really knows how to knock some of my senses."

He thanked Kirishima mentally while wiped his tears away. He thought that it was really stupid of him to think of giving up on his wife without putting up a fight.

That was pretty manly of Kirishima Eijiro to speak up like that. That was the only thing Katsuki need the most.

It lit the fire in his heart and now, he is more ready than anything. After hearing Kirishima's pep talk, he felt that he shouldn't let you or your love go to waste.

You are almost within his reach and now he's just going to give up jusst like that?

"What the fuck? I'm Katsuki Bakugou and I never lose." he muttered and slapped his forehead in disbelief.

He's going to take HIS wife back, and he's going to that without thinking about anything.

Katsuki stood from his bed and immediately faced the mirror, reflecting a swollen and puffy eyed Katsuki that almost made him gag.

"Christ, did I just cried like shit?"

❀❀❀

kirishibae also likes (y/n)! omg~

also thankyou for reading this story, im not even kidding im really happy that someone is reading this actually!

if you do have any recommended stories for me to read, dm me so that i can read it too!

xoxo,

trashtethics