Imagine 72: Happy your his girl

Harry loved to praise you any day with his friends and even when he is by himself with you. He loved you so much he would brag a lot about you.

"You look so gorgeous today baby." He smiled watching you walk towards him in your summer dress giving him a hug as you surprise him in the studio.

"Thank you my love." You giggle giving him a peck on the cheek a few times.

"Woah beautiful dress (y/n)!" Harry stylist shouts from across the room and everyone else compliments you too.

"That's my girl." He tightens his grip on your waist and smirks. "She looks so good." Turning his head towards you and kisses your lips surprising you.

"Stop." You try to hide your face from him.

"What, you look good baby. You always do." He smiles swinging your arm from side to side.

Not only that but he loved to express his feelings to you all the time.

"(Y/n) how did I get so lucky to have you as my girl." He says unexpectedly in the dinner table as you two ate your meal.

"Harry." You start to blush picking up a broccoli with your fork.

"I mean damn, you are beautiful. You are so talented and kind. You treat me so well. What did I do to deserve such a great woman." He makes your cheeks burn even more and he reaches for your hand.

"I am one lucky man." He squeezes your hand softly giving it a kiss.

Hope you enjoyed. Looking back at the comments, I noticed you all wanted me to write more romantic imagines. I will do that and also write drama ones too.

If you have any other recommendations, feel free to let me know!

Thank you so much for continuing to read my books. Luv you! 💞💞