Imagine 25: The Prince's Wish IIII

--------------------------

Harry's brother walked around the King's palace thinking about a major issue the economy was having. He walked pass Harry's bedroom and heard the yells of hell.

Meanwhile Harry kept hitting you to shut up but you wouldn't.

"Harry! Please stop." You cried.

"It's your majesty, bitch!" He hissed as he moved away from you. You laid down covered with sweat. Harry changed into his pants and rubbed his palms together as he watched your exposed body smirking.

You felt embarrassed and covered yourself with the white bedsheets.

"No need for that baby, this won't be the last time I see you like this." He chuckled walking to the restroom but there was a sudden knock at the door.

"What now, I told you I didn't want to be disturbed!" Harry rolled his eyes and opened the door.

"What do you want!" Harry's eyes were dark and angry.

"Is everything okay?" Liam asked peeking inside the bedroom.

"Ehh excuse me?!," Harry moved his head to look at Liam's eyes. "That's not necessary, we're fine thank you!"

Harry closed the door but Liam's foot was in the way. He clenched his palm and turned around. "Are you sure?"

"WE'RE FINE!" Harry shouted.

"Alright geez, Father wants you and the lovely princess to join us for Lunch." Liam said and fixed his tie.

Without a word Harry shut the door and pulled his hair back with his fingers. "Go change I'll wait here."

You stayed in bed staring blankly at the door when Harry snapped his fingers. "NOW!"

There was no way you were going to cover the bruises he left you. Instead you had to wear a long sleeve royal blue turtle neck sweater when it was 93 degrees out, along with a pair of denim wash jeans and high heels.

You did your own make up adding concealer to the spots on your face where marks were visual. Stepping out of the room Harry wasn't there anymore, it seemed that he left because you took too long to get ready.

As for usual Harry sent his body guards to follow you everywhere in the palace making sure you were "safe."

"It's okay you can let me walk on my own now." You smiled at them but they kept on walking behind you and didn't say anything.

"It's alright-" You managed to say before one of them spoke aggressively.

"We only obey our majesty's commands." One of them said.

"It's alright fellas, I got it from here." Liam appeared from behind us.

They nodded and got in a single file line giving Liam a pow and walked away.

"How did you do that?" Your eyes shocked with amazement.

"Well, no one disrespects the second prince now do they?" Liam smiled.

"I had no idea, I apologize for that." You smiled nervously.

Liam nodded and led you to the outside patio where lunch was held.

"No worries," He smiled and stopped in front of the sliding door. "Are you hot in that thick sweater?" He raised a brow.

"I'm good, it not even that hot." You fake smile but as soon as he turns away you pull material that lays against your neck area.

"Is it because your trying to hard to hide your bruises?" He asked.

"What? No." You felt tour throat tighten.

"Did he continue to hurt your this morning?" Liam raised his brow again.

"No." You gulped.

"If you say so." Liam nodded his head knowing everything you said was a lie.

"About time my love." Harry gives you a big smile and walks over to pull out your chair.

"There she is, my lovely princess," The King smirked snapping his fingers for the waiter to serve you a tray of food. "How are you?"

"I'm doing w...ell, uhh," You didn't have words to say as Liam and the King stared at you. Harry eyes darted yours furiously, mumbling harsh words to you. "Yes your honor I'm doing very well."

"Great!" He smiled. "Your keeping your promise, right young man."

"Of course father." Harry smiled taking a bite of this sandwich.

(After lunch)

"Harry, your hurting me." You cried as Harry had you pinned on the wall.

"Who were you talking to on the phone?!" He asked.

"It was my mother! Let go!" You said but he put more pressure.

Harry chuckled. "I don't believe that bullshit," He shouted. "Are you breaking my rules once again?"

"No I swear, check the history." You said.

"You're such an idiot!" He laughed and through you to the floor. "Stand up."

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4"

Harry counted while his palms were now in fist. He lifted his arm while the door opened.

"Father wants to see you in his offi-" Liam said but soon saw Harry's fist contact your face. "Get off her!"

Liam charged at Harry holding him by his shirt aggressively while the white material is bundled up in Liam's fist.

"Son of a bitch! You lied to Father!" Liam yelled at his face.

"He won't believe you, your just a worthless prince who has no popularity in his world like I do. So let me know how that goes, yeah." Harry laughs.

"Go to hell." Liam chuckled.

Liam helped you up and led you outside the room.

"Take her. I don't care but just know that she will have to come back because she's my property, remember that for the rest of your life Liam." Harry smirked licking his lips.

"I'm going to get you out of this mess, okay." Liam said to you.

-YAYY! SHE'S GOING TO BE OKAY! WHAT A GOOD ENDING C": updating tomorrow.