Imagine 5: Silent Treatment

"Where are we going?" You chuckle as Harry turns the wheel to a different direction other than home.

"Go Greek, I knew you were craving frozen yogurt this morning."

"See this is why you're amazing." You made him smile behind the wheel.

He parked the car in front of the place and held you close to him protecting you from being mobbed from paparazzi.

You both walked in and picked out your favorite flavors. "This one taste really good." You scoop a little on your finger and Harry licks it off.

"That's good." He smirks.

"Harry?" A female walks in taking off her sun glasses. She waves and walked towards you both.

"Nice to see you around here." She smiles at him and moves a strand of hair away from her face causing her to expose a familiar bracelet.

At this point you were angry at Harry.

Just a day ago he brought you a
bracelet but sadly it was too tight to fit around your wrist. He told you he was going to get it fixed but somehow it ended up in his "friends" wrist.

You kept on staring at her wrist when it caught her attention.

"It's gorgeous isn't it." Harry's friend smirked staring down at it and looked at Harry.

"Very." You raise a brow looking up at Harry.

"Yeah uhh if you don't mind, we're heading out now." Harry nervously chuckled pushing you towards the cash register.

After paying you didn't wait for him, you came out and got in the car. He hopped in and buckled his seat belt before putting an arm on your thigh.

"Please don't be angry baby, it's not what it looks like." He waited for a response but you didn't give him one.

It was clear in your head that it was exactly what it looked like. That bracelet was meant to be for you. The one that Harry surprised you with for your anniversary. It made you so angry you didn't want to speak to him or even look at him in the eyes.

The drive was quiet but Harry tried making small talk but it wouldn't work.

"(Y/N)!!!" Harry said walking in the house and closing the door behind him.

He watched you slam the door to the bedroom and spotted Niall and Louis sitting in the kitchen stools eating.

"Why the hell are you two always barging in here like it's your house or something." Harry let out a sigh and plopped himself on the couch.

"You gave us the extra key remember. By the way what the hell happened?" Niall asked referring to the aggressiveness of both of you.

"Go talk to her!" Louis said.

"I can't she's angry at me and that means silent treatment for god knows how long." Harry pulls his hair back.

"What did you do now?" They asked.

"She saw the bracelet around Claire's wrist. It was originally the one I got for (Y/N) for our anniversary."

"Wait! So why does Claire have it in the first place?" Louis tone was serious.

"I met up with her yesterday for coffee before I was suppose to stop by the shop to get it fixed. I took it with me and she thought I was giving her the bracelet, she tried it on and hugged me immediately. I tried to tell her but she just blabbered so much I couldn't get to it. So I decided that I would get her a new one, it wasn't a big deal after all."

"Wasn't a big deal? You let her keep the bracelet after you recalled it was for (Y/N)." Niall nodded his head and walked pass you.

"Open the door (Y/N), it's Niall." He lightly knocked on the door.

Harry chuckled knowing Niall looked stupid for knocking even though it wasn't going to open but his mouth feel open when you opened it for Niall.

Harry ran before you would close it but it was too late. The door shut on his face.

"Baby please open it, it's Harry."

13 minutes later Niall came out as Harry ran towards him.

"Is she still mad? What did she say about me."

"Nothing about you we just chatted about golf stuff." Niall said walking back to the kitchen.

You placed your ear against the door hearing what they were talking about. You got really hungry and decided to get something from the kitchen.

You made your way to the kitchen and Harry kept his eyes on you.

"Let's talk about this please." Harry said following you to the fridge.

"Niall, Louis do you want to watch a movie with me?" You said ignoring Harry.

"Yeah sure." Louis said.

"Great, let me get ready." You said walking around Harry into the bedroom.

"Thanks for the invite?" Harry leaned against the door.

You rolled your eyes and combed your hair looking at the mirror. His reflection from the mirror gave you the annoyance so you went to the bathroom.

"When are you going to stop this? I can't stand when your angry. I did nothing wrong, I told you that I was going to get you a new one right? Stop being so childish, it's getting old." He said walking closer to the bathroom.

"Okay let's go boys." You grabbed your purse and applied some perfume.

"Come back home after the movie is over." Harry said stopping you when you tried walking around him.

He leaned over trying to give you a kiss but you didn't bother leaning in, in fact you turned around walking away and headed out the door with the boys.

"Babe! Don't be like that." Harry yelled.

I would of been angry as well. Lol c: if your reading this I missed you. -A/N

Still writing the personal imagines for the ones I've missed.