Imagine 19: Paranormal Activity is Haunting You

( The more you Vote and Comment, the likelier it is for you to get a personal imagine from me because I can see your so active.)

"This hotel is better than the last one we were in baby." Harry signed plopping himself on the master bed.

"I see them all the same," You chuckle. "Anyways I'm going to shower because it's so hot right now, I can feel it." You walk over to the suitcase as you fan yourself.

"Hot? It's 65 degrees." Harry raised a brow glancing down at his phone checking the weather.

"Really? It feels like it's 97 degrees." You walk over to the bathroom closing it behind you.

"Well I'm going next door to check if Liam has my shaving cream, I'll be back in a sec." Harry said walking out the door.

You started to play your Spotify as you started to undress yourself and turned on the water.

As you began to pull out your loose ponytail the door knob started shaking making it jiggle. You turn around quickly and it stopped once you made contact with it.

"Hello?" You said covering your body.

After a few seconds you got in the shower feeling so much cooler than before.

"I can't contain this anymore, I'm all yours I've got no control-" You sang the lyrics when the door yet again jiggled but this time the door banged loudly.

"Harry?," You poked your head out of the curtain. "Okay you scared me, you can stop now."

Your music started to change to another song quickly when the lights began to flick.

The banging stop when you turned off the water putting on your robe.

"Okay Harry this is getting old." You laugh and open the door.

No one.

Harry wasn't in the room. "Harry?"

You scanned the room when the TV fell to the floor shattering the screen loudly. Your heart started to beat faster feeling afraid.

Then the lamp that was on top of the bed side table shakes making the items on the table fall. You felt a sudden hand gripping your ankle when you looked down you saw a pale and disgusting burnt arm.

You screamed as the arm pulled you down and began dragging your under the bed.

"HELP!" You started kicking and doing anything to possibly get away, but the more you did so it gripped your ankle more.

"HARRY!" You cried.

The door opened when Harry walked in running towards you but when he got there the arm had let go quickly.

"What's wrong? Are you-" Harry kneeled down when you crawled over to him quickly hugging him tight. Your eyes were stinging every time your blinked.

"Is everything alright?" Liam and the maid walked in.

"Hey, hey. Look at me," Harry brushed you hair with his fingers. "What happened?"

"I..uh..I was taking a...a shower when I start..ed to see things." You stutter.

"What kind of things?" He asked examining you closely.

Liam and the lady tilted their heads slightly.

"I don't know, it was an arm. A...a pale, burnt arm. It was holding my leg-" You dozed off staring at the shattered TV.

Harry pulled up the end of your robe up examining your ankle. There was no visual hand print marked or any bruise.

"There's nothing." Harry said.

"I don't want to be in this room without you." You gripped him harder.

"I'll go ask the lobby if there's anything that we should know." Liam said walking out the door.

"Thanks mate." Harry said.
------

"So the lobby said they're certain that there's no activity in this hotel. No one has reported something like this before." Harry sat down slipping his shoes off.

You combed your hair in the bathroom leaving the door open as you talked to Harry.

"I know what I saw Harry." Your arms shaking thinking about the incident.

"Your just imagining things because your tired." Harry said laying his feet on the mattress as you walked to the bed.

"But I wasn't," You laid in bed with him. "How could you explain the TV?"

"It was probably a small earthquake you didn't feel," He said bringing you closer. "Just relax your safe with me. If it will make you feel better we will change rooms tomorrow morning."

"Thanks." You closed your eyes scooting towards Harry.

(Next Day)

After the concert was over.

"One more night and we are off to Detroit." Harry opened the new hotel room turning on the light.

You decided that maybe you were dreaming and imagining things after all.

"All this sweat is making me feel disgusting. I'm going to shower real quickly alright." Harry kissed your lips and grabbed his towel.

You laid in bed texting your friend when the glass of the window began to knock.

Tap.

Tap.

Tap.

Your breathing started to increase again. Your hands trembled with fear.

Tap.

Tap.

Tap.

"No.no..your just imagining things (y/n)." You covered your ears and closed your eyes shut repeating yourself again and again.

You opened one eye as the tapping sound stopped. You scanned the room and saw an elderly lady standing in the corner of the room.

Her skin was very wrinkled, pale with burnt spots. Her hair, she had no hair, pure baldness. Her eyes were huge, her skin

You screamed as you were thrown down to the floor with force and the lights went out.

Your eye vision was blurry as you saw bare feet tumbling towards you slowly.

"H....Ha..rry." You tried calling out.

"HARRY!"

The lights turned on when the bathroom door opened and Harry came out worried. "(Y/N!)"

"She's here." You whispered sitting on the floor trembling.

"Who's here baby?" Harry asked.

"The maid that walked in with Liam to the room."

"Maid? What maid?" Harry raised a brow.

"There wasn't anyone except Liam in the room with us." Harry sat up.

You started to panic.

"Hey, calm down. Maybe you were just imagining it or something." He rubbed your back.

"No..no. She's...beh..behind you." You stutter.

Harry gulped and turned his head slowly.

**********************

Wow this was different from my other imagines but hope you liked it c;

Did I scare you? No? Okay xD lmao.