Imagine 38: Chapstick Challenge

Louise combed Niall's hair backstage for an interview as I sat next to the big couch that was a few feet away from her. I grabbed my bag while I touched my lips. I needed Chapstick because my lips get so sensitive when it comes to these horrible situations.

"Having a hard time looking for it?" Louise smirked watching me.

"Yeah, but I remember putting it inside my bag. I don't know why it's gone?" I frown.

"Damn now that's a huge problem." Niall jumped into to conversation and started laughing.

I roll my eyes knowing he's trying to annoy me again.

"Plus it was my favorite Chapstick." I bite my lip.

"Here check in the bag I have on the corner where Liam is standing," she pointed towards him. "I should have a whole pack of them with variety of flavors to choose from." She said.

"Yeah you should go check." Niall smirks.

I get up moving towards Niall and pinch his cheek when he starts laughing and asking me to stop. "That's what I thought." I smile.

I pick up the bag and walk back to sit in the couch and start to smell the Chapsticks. Harry walks into the room buttoning up his shirt and lays his green eyes on me. He starts walking towards me.

"What are we smelling over here?" He smiles watching me take the cap out. I apply it to my lips and smell the flavor.

"This ones okay but not my favorite." I look back at the Chapstick smelling it again.

Harry leaned closer to kiss my lips. He slowly pulls my bottom lip and licks his lips. "Green apple." He smirks.

"Harry this isn't the Chapstick Challenge." Niall burst out laughing.

"It could be." Harry scoots over and puts his arm over me.

"Mmmmm." I said reading the flavor on the plastic wrap around the tube and apply it to my lips.

"Let me see." Harry said leaning close to my face once again. I give him the Chapstick for him to smell it but he stops midway to look at me.

"I don't want that." He moves my hand and kisses me again tasting the flavor on my lips.

"Strawberry," he said. "I like that one on you." He smirked.

"Omg you do." I sarcastically fangirl and laugh.

"Shut up and try on another one so I can kiss you." He smiled shaking his hair and pulling it back.

"Oooo this is a good one." I laugh and apply it on my lips. Harry brings his lips to mine and bites my lip.

He pulls away and taste the flavor on his lips. "What the fuck is it?" He said.

"One more time." He said leaning closer again but I put my hand in front of my face.

"You only get one chance." I laugh.

"Can I try?" Niall teased Harry.

"You can but not with her!" Harry said.

Niall looked over to Lottie and Louis saw it.

"Hell no Niall." Louis yelled across the room as Harry, Liam and Louise and me burst out laughing.

"I guess you can't try it." Harry teased Niall back.

"It's hard, I don't know what is it." Harry chuckled looking at me.

"It's a fruit you always eat." I gave him a clue.

"Banana?" He raised a brow.

"Yes." I show him.

"That did not taste like banana, you are not wearing that anymore." He nodded his head.

"What if I use it to tease you so you won't kiss me." I said looking at him and Liam laughs with Niall.

"Well you won't be able to." He quickly snatches the Chapstick from my hand and puts it in his pocket and smiles.

"I think I'll choose the strawberry flavored one." I told Louise.

"Great Choice." Harry smirked.

- I bet you thought I was dead huh? Lmao Hello loves! I'm so happy to be back and writing imagines for you once again. HOW ARE YOU GUYS??! 💕 I apologize for not updating as frequently. I missed you all and Happy late Thanksgiving to you all. I hope you spend it with your family and friends. And omg can we just talk about the Made in the A.M Album rn!! LOVE IT!! My favorite ones are Wolves, Temporary fix, Walking in the wind, Never enough, Long way down and a few more. What are your favorite ones?

Don't forget to Vote and Comment. Love you!