Imagine 23: Paranormal Activity Is Haunting You IIII

Your POV

The walls where plain and white. It wasn't like any other building I've been too. I looked around while two nurses walked me down the hallway.

"I'm not crazy, believe me." I gasped when one of the nurse held the door knob to my small room as it buzzed open.

"Don't worry sweet pea, you'll do just fine here." She let out a smile.

I scanned around the small room coming in contact with the bald wrinkling old woman. My heart pounded rapidly feeling sweat coming down to the sides of my face.

Her eyes were huge, big black eyes popping out as she tilted her head to the side.

"Wait don't leave me here by myself." I got up from my bed and rushed to the door as she walked out.

"It's okay your safe here." She said.

"No..No..No. You don't get it," I beg grabbing her arm and pulling her back inside the room.

"Hey let her go!" The other male nurse shouted.

"She's here! I don't want to die. I'm so scared! Please stay here with me." I begged as tears came down my cheek.

"Okay let go young lady!" The nurse said again walking towards me and tried taking her arm off my grip.

But the truth was I couldn't let go. I didn't want to be by myself in this small room. I was terrified which made me dig my nails into her skin.

Ouch.

"DON'T LEAVE!! STAY HERE!" I yelled  pulling her harder.

"LET GO!" He said again.

"NO YOU CAN'T LEAVE." I griped even deeper feeling warm blood coming out of the area from her skin I clawed onto.

"It's okay! Calm down." She said bitting her tongue from the pain.

The nurse yelled for backup as three other males came in. They yanked me off of her and kept me stiff as I laid on the bed. I yelled and started to kick getting them off of me.

"AHHHHH!!!!" I felt my veins popping out and soon to be exploding any minute now.

"HARRY!" I cried and prayed for him to be here and rescue me.

One of the nurses grabbing a needle from her coat.

"What....what are you doing? Stop." I panicked a hundred times more as she came towards me.

"It's alright, this won't hurt a bit." She smiled and injected me with it. The liquid came in contact with my skin spreading around my body.

My eyes closed shut little by little as my arms, legs and shouts became weaker and weaker by the second.

"H..arr..y" My voice low and weak and before I knew it I was in dreamland.

________________

2 weeks passed as Harry sat on the couch talking to Liam.

"I can't believe I did that! I'm such an idiot for doing this to her." Harry placed his elbows on his knees rubbing his hands together.

"Your doing what's best for her." Liam touched Harry's shoulder.

"What's if it's real? What if all this time she has really been seeing this lady." Harry said leaning back against the sofa.

"Even if that would be the case she would have still been where she is now." Liam shrugged his shoulders.

"Yeah but it's not the same because she's not crazy. I have a feeling that I made a huge mistake." Harry lifted his hands frustratingly putting them on his face.

"All we can do is wait and see what happens," Liam got up and fist pumped Harry. "Hey, it's alright. She's in good hands."

A few minutes after Liam left Harry started feeling like something wasn't right. He sat there looking around the room when the lights started to turn on and off.

He sat up as a glass shattered from the kitchen while the lights continued to flick off and on. He walked over to the kitchen but stopped as his eyes grew wide looking at the fridge. Blood was smudged across it with a message.

He gulped and began to read.

"You kept her away from me, didn't you. Your in for a special treat, maybe today, tomorrow or who knows, maybe tonight my friend. She will be dead sooner than you think."

"What the hell is going on." Harry muttered and ran out of the room.

Hours after Harry rushed out the room (y/n) was laying in bed staring at the celling.

"I won't let these little things split out of my mouth, cause it's you, it's you, oh it's you they add up too. I'm in love with you and all your little things." I sang quietly finishing off the rest of the song.

The door buzzed open when the nurse walked in. I didn't hesitate to turn around and look up at her. I just laid there spacing off into another world.

"(Y/N), it's time for your afternoon walk." The nurse smiled and helped me up. This uncomfortable clothes I had to put on made me heavy to move around on my own.

"Isn't this air lovely." The nurse helped me walk making small talk a few times but I wouldn't respond.

My mind was set on how my life was going be from now on. No more freedom when I wanted, no more being happy, no more going out with friends, no more Harry for God knows how long. No more privilege of doing anything.

Maybe I am crazy. No one seems to see what I see.

"Well that was nice wasn't it," The nurse smiled walking me down the hallway. "Now, I hope your excited for dinner later on this afternoon. Maybe that will cheer you up." The doors to my room where a few feet away from where we are.

I kept on getting Harry's voice on my mind. He was saying my name and-

"(Y/N)!!!!"

I shook my head and looked up slowly and saw Harry running towards me.

"BABY!!!" Harry shouted and yanked me off the ground spinning me around and kissing my cheek.

"Harry!" I cried hugging him tighter afraid to be pulled away from him once again.

"Sir you can't-" The nurse warned Harry.

"Shut up alright." He spat and looked back at you.

"I'm so sorry!" He kissed my lips. "I'm so sorry for doing this to you."

*kiss*

"Baby I'm such an idiot."

*kiss*

"IM GOING TO GET YOU OUT OF HERE! YOU HEAR ME!"

*kiss*

"Your not insane! I believe you!" Harry said.

You nodded and kept your arms around Harry's waist.

Awww what a happy ending. C": -A/N