Imagine 58: He flirts with his ex making you furious

{Requested by : anonymous}

Harry recently released his solo album a couple of weeks ago and it soon hit the charts. He was super excited that his close friends and you planned a celebration party for him and invited tons of guests.

But what you didn't know; one of his ex was attending.

"This is amazing, thank you so much baby." Harry kisses your cheek amazed looking around the crowd and the decorations that had his name and album posted across the walls.

"You deserve the best." You peck his lips and smile. "Go enjoy this celebration with your friends, everyone's dying to see you. I'll catch up with you in a bit." You said pushing him off into the crowd he nods giving you smirk and walks off.

As the party goes on throughout the night you prep for his surprise cake with Sara and Louis assisting you. As you put the candles around the cake you look up to find harry from a distance and once you do anger starts to crawl over you ready to punch walls when you spot him talking to one of his ex.

She was standing holding a red cup and laughing with harry. He was leaning into her whispering things to her as they both laughed surrounded by loud crowds and music playing. Harry pointed at her dress and smirked at her as he reached down brushing his fingers at the lace ends of her dress that ended near her mid thighs. She giggled and hugged him as she kissed both of his cheeks.

You were too distracted watching both of them that Louis snapped his fingers in front of you. You shake your head and face your attention back to him. "Huh."

"How many candles are you planning on putting ?" He critics making you look down at the cake that had been filled with candles around not giving enough space for his banner to be placed in the middle. You got distracted by Harry that now you were ruining the cake.

"Sorry, I'll take some out." Your face forming a frown with annoyance.

"Everything okay?" Sara asked.

"Who invited her?! " You snapped looking back at harry and the girl as Louis and Sara catch what you meant.

"She wasn't on the list." Louis assures you.

Without responding back you light up the candles and walk over to harry followed by everyone cheering and harry giving you his full attention once he spots you walking towards him. "Congratulations Harry!!!" You smile waiting for him to blow out the candles.

He blows them out and you watch as the girl claps and hugs him right in front of you. You place the cake on the table and turn around to face harry grabbing him giving him a kiss in front of everyone. Your arms wrapped around his neck; fingers in between his hair. You made it onto a make out session giving the girl a few glimpse as she watched you and rolled her eyes walking off. You stopped and squeezed Harry's cheeks shoving them away from you making him whimper loudly knowing something was wrong.

"Hey, what the heck was that for?" He asked grabbing a hold of your wrist.

"For being a dick." You remark. Harry looks around making sure everyone was minding their own business and focusing his attention back to you.

"Is this about her isn't it ?" His hand still gripping your wrist pulling you closer to him this time for only you to hear him.

"Excellent guess, Styles. You just won a prize." You sarcastically clap your hands once you get out of his grip. His jawline clenches with anger, eyes becoming darker and big, veins around his neck becoming visual. "Very funny (y/n)." His tone serious.

"Are you getting mad because I caught you in the act? Or are you getting furious because I scared her away and you wanted more of her attention?" You question folding your arms and placing your thumb on your under your chin.

"Princess can we not talk about this right now." Harry warns once again making sure everyone was being busy around them before taking you to the back restrooms.

"So are you going to tell me why you were flirting with her?"

"I wasn't flirting with her. I was complementing on her dress and she was telling me how proud she was just like everyone else is about my first solo album. I was being nice to my guests. I was trying to talk to everyone even if it meant to speak with some girl I dated before, I wasn't going to be rude and not say hi, after all I don't have any types of feelings for her. I wanted everyone to feel welcomed. I only have one person in my mind and that's you babygirl," he leans his arm on the wall letting it rest over the side of your head leaning forward to be the same level as you. " I'm sorry it made you feel uncomfortable and mad. I had no intention in doing so baby, I want to apologize for being a dick and hurting you. I love you and I would never cheat on someone especially you because you are my world. I'm sorry pumpkin." He said connecting his forehead with yours not losing eye contact. His lips brushing slightly against your lips but not connected them yet. You didn't say anything and just felt a tear come down your cheek keeping your eyes closed after.

He catches it with his thumb and brushing it against your skin a few times before lifting up your chin and kissing your lips gently and slow.  "I'm sorry baby." He said in between kisses.

"Okay." You whispered. "But never do that again Styles." You add.

"I won't. I promise." He assured you giving you a tight hug before you wrapped yours around him.

- Wow this was pretty long haha! But I hope you all liked it ! You can still send me requests on my DM's to have yours featured soon, PLEASE BE PATIENT :) -M

Thank you for all your support 💕