Imagine 9: Loving Me But Liking Her II

Harry laughs and pulls his hair back. "What?! I didn't do anything."

"Fine I'll do it for you." You rush over grabbing his clothes from the cabinet and throwing it at him. He flinched from your aggressiveness and tries to calm you down but it's no use.

"Here you finish it, by the time I'm back I better not see you here." You warn walking out the door heading over to your friends house.

As usual his fans wanted a picture with you and you were gladly to do so. They were so nice to you expect the paparazzi.

"Hey (Y/N) how do you feel being with a Womanizer?"

"(Y/N) is it true that Harry has a secret relationship with Vanessa Hudgens?"

You ignored the comments and questions walking faster and covering your face getting to your car.

FUCKEN Assholes.

When you returned back Harry was gone but he left a note on your bed. He told you that he doesn't want this to end between you and him. He said that even though he likes Vanessa he loves you and can't imagine his life without you.

You continued reading and your mouth dropped.

"I'm sorry I didn't admit it earlier but I am with her. It's going great but I know it's more fantastic when I'm with you. I hope to see you soon baby." He wrote.

You gasp and thought this was the stupidest note. You chuckled angrily and crumbled the note with your hand.

To him your just another doll. You thought.

"See you soon?" You stomped the note crushing it with your heel. " I don't think so you idiot."

Weeks have passed and you've been seeing someone else.

Luke.

Luke Hemmings.

He's been in town for the past few weeks getting time to see you. He's charming and sweet. Harry hasn't been contacting you ever since the fight but you didn't care, Luke gave you happiness and Harry was the past.

"Hey love." You lean down giving him a kiss on the lips sitting down on his couch.

He moaned and smiled. "Hey babe."

"You know, I was thinking." He smirked and pulled you closer.

"Hmmm thinking of what?" You chuckled.

"Taking you out for dinner tonight." He kissed the side of your lips making small trails down your jaw.

"I'd love that." You kiss his lips pulling his lip ring gently letting out a growl slip out of him.
---------

"Wow Luke this place is amazing." You gasp looking at the beautiful lanterns hanging from the Celling. Luke held your hand following the waiter to your reserved seats.

You were too distracted with the enormous place looking at the glass walls and the amazing food that people had on there plates you harshly bumped your shoulder onto someone.

"Ohh no, I'm so-" You looked up staring at those familiar green eyes.

"Baby?" Harry's eyebrows curled up surprised to see you.

"Wow, did you change your look? You look incredible sweetheart." He smirked trying to give you a kiss but he stopped.

You watched Harry glanced down at the intertwined hands following the figure that was holding your hand. His eyes grew wide with anger which made his breathing increase dramatically. He started walking close to Luke.

"Your with this guy?!" His voice became harsh and disgusted. He grabbed the collar of this shirt.

"Who do you think you are?" Luke shoved Harry towards his three friends that were with him.

"Who do you think I am you idiot! Why the hell are you with my girl." He hissed trying to get away from his friends pushing him back.

"Stop it Harry!" You warned pointing a finger at him and walked away with Luke to your seats.

"Come on man lets go." Harry's friend suggested but Harry wasn't having it.

"I'm staying here." He said staring directly at Luke pulling the chair out for you.

"She clearly has nothing to do with you Harry, you can try to get her back but doubt it will work." His friend chuckled making him more angry.

"I'll take my chances. Tell Vanessa to cancel the trip to Paris." Harry ordered and the guys shrugged walking out. Harry sat at a near by table with some elders eating and awkwardly smiled at them and turned back to your direction.

"What the hell is his problem, if he wants to go at it then let's go." Luke's hands turned red as he put pressure to his fist.

"Calm down I don't have nothing to do with him. Can we just have a good time tonight, please." You smiled kissing his cheek.

"Let me just go to the bathroom, won't take long." You got up and made your way to the restrooms.

"Make sure you don't stink it up." He teased making his dimple appear on his cheek.

"Shut up." You rolled your eyes.

You got your makeup touched up and hair. As you walked out Harry barged into the woman's restroom and didn't let you out.

"So this is what you do to me? You go behind my back dating this Australian boy and might I say you look very sexy with this new look of yours." He angrily chuckled walking closer to you.

I did it again. C; part 3? Let me know.