Imagine 59: His mom doesn't like you

{Requested by @filmystyles }

"What's it like traveling around the world and meeting fans from different countries?" Anne sits next to her son hugging him from the side as Harry wraps his arm around her.

"It's a feeling that can't be explained but I am thankful everyday. Every opportunity, I take it with pride and remind myself how blessed I am to be born with an awesome supporting mum by my side." Harry kisses her cheek and she gives me a glance tightening her grip on him as you smile at her back.

She's doing it again.

There is somethings about Anne that you wonder if she really likes you or she just wants to make her son happy and smiles through it. Harry has told you at times that she has had a rough few months with her husband passing away. Gemma on the other hand loves your company and the thought of you and harry having a long future together.

But you also know that Anne needs her son  right now and you understand clearly not to bother at all because they need him the most in these hard times and harry needs his sister and mother too observing before how it affected him as well, they all needed each other but harry also needed you.

This made Anne even more greedy with harry. She wanted her son all to herself but you also wanted to comfort him.

"He always tells me he wants to make you proud and wonder if he's doing enough, I tell him you are proud of him everyday." You smile sitting in front of Anne and harry in the living room with your right elbow sitting on top of a mini pillow resting your palm under your chin for support making eye contact with harry giving him a smirk. He smiles and winks at you now giving his attention back to Anne.

"We should plan a trip to the mountains and do fun activities all together." Harry comments.

"That would be so fun, just the three of us," Anne paused as her smile widens of happiness.

"Yeah we can all get together and have a good time, (y/n) loves the hikes and," harry was interrupted by Anne speaking again.

"You me and Gemma spending it like the old times when you both were so young." She squeals clapping her hands.

"Yeah and (y/n) is coming along too, so it's four of us mom." Harry corrects her sitting up right resting his elbows on his knees.

"Why don't we make this trip where it's just the three of us." Anne adds.

"Yeah Harry, it will be nice if you spend time your family since you have been gone for a while and you need a break from everything." You interrupt them feeling so heartbroken by what Anne said but still putting a nice facial expression towards harry not wanting him to know you are breaking inside so you smile kindly.

"No, I want you to come." He rebuttals staring at you, eyes starting to widen and shoulders tensing up a bit now feeling upset.

"What is it with you and this woman your so into!" Anne snapped and got up from her position walking off angry waiting for her son to follow and comfort her.

But he didn't. He stayed in his spot still looking at you with no words to say. You shift your body a bit feeling nervous as he got up and sat next to you. "She needs time."

"Time? How much of it because I have been trying so hard for her to like me and being myself when I'm around her but she doesn't want to share you harry." You keep it a whisper just so he can hear you.

"Sometimes I feel like I'm in the way." You add.

"Baby, that's not true." He tries to comfort you but you nudge your shoulders to him.

"It is." You normally don't cry in other people's houses but you couldn't hold it anymore.

"Let me talk to her okay. Please don't think your not doing your job right. You are doing amazing princess. You have been the best thing that's ever happened to me. She needs time to adjust and I swear she doesn't hate you okay. If it comes up to that then you know I would never leave you all because a family member of mine does not appreciate you. I decide who gets to be in my life and you are one of them. You make me happy and I love everything about you." He kisses your forehead and assures you he will speak with his mother and make sure she apologizes for being rude.

"Give daddy a kiss." He said lifting up your chin and planting a passionate kiss on your lips. You don't fight back and kiss him back moving your head along with his not wanting to break the kiss.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you." You smile as he connects the tip of his nose with yours.

He loves his mom and he wants his two worlds to get along so he will do anything to make sure you both communicate.