Imagine 69: He keeps insisting for you to go out with him

Requested: He keeps asking you on a date after rejecting him a few times

Since that day Harry saw you around the studio with your best friend Louise he couldn't stop laying his eyes off you. His friends would notice when harry would record his album he just looked at you and smiled at how beautiful you were only for him to earn a smack on the head because he was too distracted to follow directions after ever cut they did.

Harry would totally flirt with you when you were around so you knew he wanted something with you. His hugs were longer and he would smirk at you all the time. He wanted you so bad that he would even tell the staff you two were getting to know each other and were in the process of growing further more.

You denied him before because you didn't want to be involved with an idol, there was too much pressure and the heat of fans judging you and headlines wasn't your tea. Harry was a good man and you liked things about him but you were to scared to date someone like him. Your heart felt something towards him but you tried to keep it at a distance but he would keep encouraging it and reminding you he can be the best boyfriend you will ever have.

Harry knew you liked him too and he wanted to convince you to try one date with him but you were a hard pickle to get at.

"One date (y/n)." Harry insisted sitting next you on the couch.

"Harry we went over this, I can't." You nod your head at Harry smiling back at you waiting for your 'yes' to come out of your lips.

"what do you mean, everyone loves me. You see, I like you a lot. Since that day you walked into this room I couldn't stop laying eyes off you. I know your scared but just one date to show you, please consider my offer again?" He said reaching over to grab your hand in his.

"I don't know." You said trying not to look into Harry's eyes because he sensed that was your weakness. So he made sure you looked into them when speaking to you.

"I'm not letting this go (y/n), I am falling for you. And I know you like me too." He said brushing his hair back with his fingers.

"You don't know that." You chuckle raising a brow and try to get up but he gets up with you blocking your way.

"Oh I know. Why do you think I keep trying to ask you on a date, I can feel the chemistry between us but your backing off. I know you need time and I will wait. But I am not letting this go okay. I will convince you to go out with me okay." He smiles.

"Your very passionate about this huh?" You try not laugh at how cute he is getting.

"Of course I am, and just stay and watch. I will make you fall for me and when you do, you will be sure to come back for me begging to date me girl." Harry squeezes your wrist smiling back at you as he walks away to the cafeteria.

- college, and two jobs are no joke. I will keep uploading requests when I can, but please bare with me. I am only human 😭 I love you all 💞