Imagine 70: You get sick and pass away

Request: Harry is your boyfriend and takes you to the hospital and you die after you get really sick

You've been sick for the pass weeks and you felt worst than before, the doctor proscribed medication to help with your sickness but it wasn't working enough and you were in so much pain. Harry was there all the time to take care of you. He made sure you took your medicine on time and made you food whenever you were hungry and gave you plenty of rest. You wanted him to cuddle you and stay with you when you fell asleep because you were too scared to be alone.

Harry was your safety, always. You knew something wasn't right with your body from the start and you felt that it wasn't going to go away anytime soon. You knew that for the past few years your family has passed on a sickness for generations and you now you had it too. But you didn't tell Harry that. You didn't want him to feel worried about you and it was too much pressure for him to handle since he had so much on his plate already, you felt that yours was just going to be a bother.

"Geez baby, your burning up!" Harry pats your cheek and strokes your forehead. "We need to get you to the hospital." You don't say anything and let him help you get up from the bed.

It's not that you were being mean about not telling him that your family from past generations has been through this before so you knew what was coming. You wanted to wash that thought away and worry about living life as long as you could and be surrounded with people you love, especially Harry. You were living the best life and you enjoyed every second of it.

"Harry," you whisper and he lifts you up after you stumble going down the small steps outside your house. "I'm sorry I kept this from you." Your eyes roll up and collapse in his arms after leaving him confused with your words.

He quickly takes you the hospital and yells for help as nurses rush for assistance towards a frightened Harry and a fainted y/n in his arms.

Harry waited for any news about you and called your parents to inform them you were in the hospital and rushed as soon as possible to be with you. He was still confused about what you had said and wanted to know why you said that and it drove him crazy.

After the doctors gave the news that you in critical condition they let everyone in to see you and Harry went in last as your parents walked out of the room to let him be alone with you.

"How are you feeling?" He asked walking over to you and grabbing ahold of your hand giving it a gentle kiss as he sat down the chair next to your bed.

"I'm sorry." You cried.

"It's okay, please don't cry. Your parents told me all about it when you were out. I just don't get why you didn't tell me earlier about this. I am worried about you." He said tear forming.

"That's the reason why. Look at you right now, please don't cry baby. It's my time now." You said cupping his cheek. "I love you so much. You have made my life one of the best when I am with you. I love you baby." Was the the last thing you said after passing away.

Harry cried and yelled for you to wake up and screamed not wanting to let you go when the doctors rushed in taking you of the room. "I love you, don't leave me." He cried and the rook was closed.

Q: by the time you read this, what time is it where you live ???