Imagine 71: Late night fights

"You were totally talking to her." You pout feeling so jealous after you both had left the party. There were so many girls around that wanted to talk to Harry and that bugged you so much because you didn't like anyone messing with him but you. He was yours. You claimed Harry looked at several girls while you two were there and he was being too nice to them and you didn't like that.

"(Y/n). I was being nice and greeting everyone once we got there, how do you expect me to dodge people. It's totally rude." He said taking off his jacket and hanging it behind the door of your shared room.

"I don't like it when you say hi, especially to women." You meant to say it with a lower tone but it came out a bit louder than expected getting a raised brow on Harry's face.

"What's the matter with you. Why are you being so bossy? It's getting annoying." His body tenses up slightly annoyed not wanting to make another night of useless arguing over something that should have never started in the first place.

"I'm not being bossy, what the heck! You know what's getting annoying. You really want to know." You snapped at his recent response getting even more angry you started ranting about him until he stopped you mid way.

"What's getting annoying baby, tell me!" Harry raised his voice, frustration boiling within him.

"Stop being cocky with me Harry! I hate when you do that shit." You warn trying not to cry out of anger walking away from Harry not wanting him to see you cry so you make it towards the bed removing the sheets, climbing over to cover yourself after you had just changed into your pajamas.

"Omg! How am I being cocky with you. I just asked you to tell me why am I being annoying. This is the thing with you, you always get mad for every little thing that I do, it's like you always have something to blame towards me and you don't appreciate the things I do for you. You always want to point me out on the bad things and never on the good things. If you really think I would ever cheat on you I wouldn't. Is that what you want to hear."

"Harry," you manage to say with a low voice but he continues, only this time walking over the other side of the bed standing in front of you.

"Please don't tell me I am being a bad boyfriend because what I have done for you has been done out of love. I never texted someone else, I have always had eyes for you. When I tell you I am committed in our relationship, I mean it (y/n). Just because girls come up to me does not mean that I will change my mind about you. I am just being polite and saying hi to them, that's how I was raised to be." He finishes his last sentence his eyes staring dead into your as you looked peaked from your side  but you don't look up at him. You felt so ashamed and hurt, the way you broke him made you feel ten times worse all because of something so innocent he did not realizing you were making a big deal about it.

"I'm sorry baby." Was all you could say. It wasn't long before you started sobbing into your covers. "I didn't mean for this night to come out like this. I just felt so insecure especially when your around women, it makes me feel less confident about myself." Your puffy eyes continue to drain tears as you finally lift up your head and look at him, your pink nose leaving sniffles every few seconds. "But your a good man. You always have been. I just don't want to be right nor want us to debate about who's correct."

"Baby." He said hugging you tight moving his body to lay with you. "Let's not fight about this anymore okay? I'm sorry if I made you insecure about anything but I would never think of doing that to you babygirl. You are beautiful and special to me." His hands wrapping tighter around your waist under the covers.

"I'm sorry if I keep blaming you for doing something wrong when your just being nice and how I tend to overreact too. You have done a lot for me and I appreciate everything." You say as hiccups start coming onto you with every few breathes as Harry brushes a strand of hair across your ear.

" I love you." He says kissing your cheeks.

"I love you." You kiss his lips. 

~~~••~~~•~~~•••~~~~~••~~~~•~~~•••~
PLEASE ANSWER : I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU

LET ME KNOW IF YOU ENJOY MY ROMANTIC OR DRAMA IMAGINES MORE, JUST COMMENT "ROMANTIC" or "DRAMA" below so I know which ones you like more  :)

Loveee youuuuu !! 💓💓💓

IMAGINE REQUESTED BY: @LeahAnne_Breeze18

Hope you enjoyed it.