Discussion over #OTRAEdmonton & #OTRACaliforniaWasTheBest

NOT TRYING TO OFFEND ANYONE IN ANYWAY, so don't take it personal!

Okay let's have a moment to discuss about this
#OTRAEdmonton crowd and #OTRACaliforniaWasTheBest crowd that's trending.

Well we can say that Edmonton crowd WERE BORING! They weren't even loud and it makes it a disappointment because they sang Fireproof and *dead silent *, NARRY DOES CROTCH GRAB *silent* like come on yall. BTW! They looked HOT!!

But I just couldn't get the fact that Liam said "wow what a loud crowd." xD is it bad that I died of laughter at this. But I mean they had to at least try harder to be more active. Like omg why would people leave for HEAVY RAIN! Like YOU PAID HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS TO GO TO THAT CONCERT AND YOU LEAVE DURING HALF THE END OR HALF SHOW WHATEVER YOU CALL IT. How can you not scream for WET ONE DIRECTION! THERE ARE FOUR HOT MOTHER FUCKEN SEXY GUYS SOAK AND WET FOR YALL!

Whoooooo I would of died and yelled my ass off if I had the chance to see them live again. Not going to lie but I haven't gone to their concerts for like 3 years now, the only time I went was the UpAllNightTour. I KNOW IT SUCKS HAVING PARENTS THAT DONT WANT TO TAKE YOU.

Anyways, We all don't understand why they weren't loud, maybe it was a project they created or something but they shouldn't get all this hate on them because it was there first show they had, plus there was more mothers and fathers with children lol. But I will not lie that #OTRACaliforniaWasTheBest and I'm not saying that Because I live in California but you have to admit.

At the same time I feel that it shouldn't matter who was louder.

Idk let's discuss this together yall.