Imagine 55: He craves for your attention

I am taking a lot of request right now for this whole month on my DM's. Send me something and I'll make them for you. Anything you want. I will write/post your request one-twice a day. — M

{REQUESTED IMAGINE by anonymous}

Harry couldn't keep his eyes off you even if you weren't noticing his presence in the room as you sat on the desk focused on those chapters  you were reading.

As you flipped each page, you felt as if you were being watched but didn't realize harry was in the room leaning behind the door chewing his gum, he blew a bubble making a loud pop clarifying he was behind you.

"Are you half way done baby? you've been hitting those books for hours now and I'm getting bored." He said putting his hands on his face and rubbing his eyes.

"Mmhm." Was all you can say giving your full attention to the readings and highlighting over your notes.

"I'm bored (y/n)." He pouts sitting next to the bed making sure he was facing your side trying to get your attention.

"Go do something baby, I'm almost done." You said yet again picking up your pencil and writing on the side of your page.

"But I don't want to do anything like that. I want some cuddles. I want some kisses. I want to laugh. I want attention." He finally says.

You knew harry wanted attention from you. That's the whole reason why he is acting like a little boy who needs his mother to give him attention and play with him. You thought it was cute and of course a turn on since he was craving you so bad. He was desperate for your attention. You decided to play it off and act like you didn't know what he wanted until you wanting to hear him say he wanted you.

"Lacy's in the backyard, I'll call her right now-" you began saying but harry lets out a sign and closes your book for you to turn and stare at him. "I want attention from you." He said.

Bingo.

"Why didn't you say anything then? I could have taken a break if I knew." You act surprised watching harry roll his eyes at your sarcasm making you let out a laugh. You set your books aside and move towards harry, taking his hand in yours leading him towards the chair you were just sitting in, pushing him down and sitting on his lap.

"Does baby need attention from me?" Your fingertips stroking his hair back as Harry hums in a response placing both hands on the sides of your hips letting you kiss his cheeks, eyelids, nose and the side of his lips.

"Is there anything you want me to do for you?"

"Kiss me, please." Harry desperately said.

Slightly moving your body to adjust yourself from his request, harry lets out a low moan from the pressure you were giving him down there. You wrap your arms around his neck leaning your face down to kiss his plum pink lips. There was no talking for a while. Lips smacking were filling the quiet room. You increased the kiss with your tongue gliding around his bottom lip and into his mouth taking his gum from him and into yours for a bit, and later on taking the gum and throwing it over your shoulder. You would pause a few times to look into his green eyes with lust as he begged you to kiss him again. He just wanted to have a moment with you and savor your lips with no interruptions.

"Can you," he tries to speak but you pull his bottom lip.

"Can you what?" You repeat after him.

"Can you move for me (y/n)?" Harry squeezed your hips and began to move you a bit so you can take control after. Your body moved slowly and smooth with your lips locked with Harry's as your hands trailed down to his shoulders letting out a few moans come out in between the kiss.

"Fuck." Harry groaned as you moved faster grinding on his thighs giving him friction down there he began to grow underneath you.

"Like this?" You whisper near his ear, he bites his lip and nods in response with his eyes closed.

"Tell me what you want next?" You kiss around his neck leaving a few bites and deceasing the movement from your hips.

He forms sweat around his forehead from the heated make-out and grinding sensation you were giving him. He opens his eyes slowly and keeps them locked with your looking up at you. "Cuddle with me in bed, please." He said.

He loved the way you were being dominant. He was weak for you and wanted you to give him attention so that's what you did to satisfy his needs. You walked him to bed and laid down wrapping your arms around him.

You lay in bed with him, fingers brushing over his curls, "you needed my attention so bad didn't you?"

"Baby." He said.

"Yes?"

"I was miserable not getting attention from you all day. I needed you to take a break with your studying as well."

You smiled from his response and squeezed him tighter and kissed all over his face. "Aww poor harry." You teased making him giggle and telling you to stop.

Like/ Comment/ fangirl