Chapter 40

For the first time in her life had Clarisse ever sat in a private jet. She could sense how rich her big boss was from the interior of the private jet. Luxurious.

She was still recovering thus Kevin had asked someone to prepare a long-sleeved shirt and a pair of long jeans for her which she was wearing. Not only that, a warm jacket was also prepared in case she felt cold in the plane.

As soon as she sat on the seat, Kevin put the blanket on her lap, feared of her getting cold. Clarisse could only helplessly accepted his extraordinary care.

"Sleep if you feel tired.", Kevin bent down in front of her to make him on the same level.

Honestly speaking, Clarisse felt a little sleepy after taking the medicine after the lunch so she nodded and closed her eyes. Kevin then took a seat in front of her and read book related to business. During the flight, Kevin occasionally looked at his little girl in front of her. When he looked that her head was getting lower and lower to the left side, he immediately rushed to sit beside her so she could lay her head on his shoulder.

The two-hour journey was spent with sleeping so when they touched down Clarisse felt refreshed. Clarisse thought that they would immediately go to the company, but she was wrong. In fact, Kevin drove her to a glamorous boutique. She was confused, but still she followed him.

Looking at how the shopkeepers welcomed him warmly, she knew that he had to be a VIP in this boutique.

"Ellegant and not revealing, it will be much more better if the material is thick enough to warm her.",Kevin instructed.

"Ms, please follow me", one of the shopkeepers said.

Soon, Clarisse came out after changing into a V-neck long-sleeved maroon velvet dress which was knee long. Kevin smiled showing his approval. Then Clarisse was guided to the side to have her hair done.

After two hours, Clarisse hair was tied into a low pony tail with curly effect and a lil naughty hair on both of her side. They also put on some light make up on her which made her so graceful that Kevin couldn't bat his eyes.

In the car, Clarisse turned her head to him and asked an explanation.

"What does this for? Didn't you say there is an emergency situation?"

He turned his head to her and smiled warmly.

"You will know when you arrive."

After half hour drive, they arrived in a five star hotel. Kevin led her into a VIP room which was on the second floor. Getting into the room, they were welcomed with a bunch of people.

"Auntie K", a scream from a familiar girl was heard which awaken Clarisse who was apparently shocked.

Auntie K? What does Kelly mean by auntie K?

When she was in her deep thought, the little meat rolling onto her thighs hugging her tightly.

Wait! Did she call me auntie K? If I am not mistaken she calls him uncle K.

She unconciously turned her head to Kevin, her face definitely expressed her thought. What is this ? However, he only replied her with a smile.

"Don't you miss me?", the little girl asked her.

She could only bend down and said "Of course I miss you"

Then they were approached by Mandy who was in black dress. She grabbed the little girl hand while saying "You guys have come, quickly go greet grandpa."

She was still processing what had happened when a palm rest on her waist. She didn't need to see whose the owner. She then felt warm breath by her side, " Let me introduce you to my family."

He brought her to where the elders were when he unbuckled his hand which was on her waist and introduced her.

"Grandpa, grandma, dad, mom", he greeted them.

Clarisse also bowed a little to show respect and smiled, though she was still confused with the things that happened.

"Old Master Lou, Old Mrs Lou, Mr.Lou and Mrs.Lou"

For her, they were all her bosses. How could she dare to disrespect them? She didn't have that gut.

An old lady walked toward her and took her hands, she was Old Mrs Lou. Thouhs she was old, her ellegance still clearly shown in her demeanor.

"Little girl, why do you call us that way? You should follow this big boy to call us."

Clarisse awkwardly smiled.

"Grandpa, grandma, uncle, auntie"

She then patted her hands lightly and nodded while smiling.

"Good, good. I really like you a lot. I have liked you since the first time I saw you."  Clarisse though felt weird, she still smiled.

When did we meet? It's our first time, isn't it?

"Happy Birthday Grandpa, this is what Key especially gifted you.", Kevin said while handing a big hand bag to the old man.

Clarisse of course frowned. When did I look for gift?

The old man directly took over the hand bag and smiled. He looked at Clarisse. "Can I open this?"

Clarisse was also curious with the gift that was claimed to be by hers. However, she believed that Kevin wouldn't say that it was from hers if it was not a good thing. So, she nodded her head lightly.

The old man then opened the gift carefully. When the gift was finally revealed, Clarisse was shocked. What is this ? Why does he buy this for his grandpa ?  She looked at Kevin.

"Oh my god. This is the newest limited edition.", the old man gasped. The old man walked to her side. "Indeed, my granddaughter-in-law is understanding"

What? He doesn't get angry with the gift ? How come?

Clarisse was literally shocked because the gift was a huge lego. How could an old man keen on lego ? She thought that she would be embarassed, in fact, Kevin wouldn't do things that harm her.

But wait! What does he mean granddaughter-in-law?