Chapter 76

"I'm fine. Just give me three more days", Clarisse negotiated.

Kevin looked at her and sighed "Key, do you know what will happen if I promise you to stay here for another three days ?"

Clarisse looked at him confusedly.

"You will run away. You will leave me. The worst part is I will never be able to find you."

Clarisse knew that what he said was a fact. She was a coward. She was someone who would run away whenever she faced troubles. Because she feared to be hurt, but in the process of saving herself, she would hurt others.

Looking at her silence, Kevin knew that she had planned to do so. He then firmly gave her choice "Either you follow me or I will stay here with you."

"You push me into the corner !", she raised her voice.

He nodded "Yes, I deliberately push you into the corner. However, there is a mirror where you can face yourself."

"Key, you know. If you want to run away, we can go anywhere you want. So, do not ever think to suffer everything alone."

"Now, where do you want to go ? Should we go to Japan ? It is spring there. Let's find a place to relax ourselves, huh ?"

Clarisse shook her head while looking at her breakfast. "Let's go back to J city. You have a very important meeting. I do not want to be the cause of your unprofessionalism."

Kevin held her hands "You are my top priority, everything else can be discussed."

Clarisse took his phone and called Louis "Do as scheduled, we will leave for airport after breakfast."

By then, they arrived in J city as scheduled and rushed to the company where they would meet Mr Tatsuya. Upon arriving, Clarisse didn't plan to follow Kevin to the office, but Kevin pulled her out from the car.
He held her hands and brought her to his office.

The employess were all shocked upon looking at the scene. To see them holding hands tightly, it was a confirmation that both were in relationship. This fresh-from-the-oven gossip was spread in minutes throughout the whole company. Even the subidiaries in other countries had all received the news.

In Kevin's room, he made sure that Clarisse would feel comfort before leaving for meeting. "Wait for me here, okay ?"

Clarisse only nodded.

"I'll finish in 30 minutes."

"Just take your time. I'll be waiting here."