Chapter 35

"Brother Kevin, today is my birthday. Won't you give me anything as present?"

"Stella, you are old enough to ask for present"

"Brother Joseph, shut up"

"Tell me, if it's something that I can grant, I will"

"Really? Brother Kevin, you are not lying?"

Kevin nodded.

"Let me work in the your company where you work"

"Stella, if you want to work just work in our own company"

"No, I want to work alongside with Brother Kevin"

That was how Stella ended up as finance manager.

Kevin who looked Clarisse walked out from the room couldn't help but regret for taking Stella in. Will she misunderstand?

However, Kevin couldn't really do anything toward Stella as well. Though he was infamous fir being heartless toward clingy girls, Stella was after all his best friend's sister.

Joseph had always dotted on this sister very much. Kevin remembered that when Joseph would always give in his favourite toys to her when they were still young. Kevin also dotted on Stella like he dotted on Kelly, who knew his dotting would only be misinterpreted by this young lady as love between man and woman.

Joseph had long begged Kevin to not hurt Stella too much. "I know that you don't share the same feeling as her, but please don't be so ruthless toward her like what you usually do to other girls"

Kevin also wished not to do something like that but he couldn't promise anything " as long as she didn't cross my bottom line "

Joseph sighed. He knew that Kevin had been lenient toward her or she had been thrown far away long time ago.

If this thing goes on, then I may lose my soulmate. The price is too much for me to pay. I have to come clear with Stella no matter what. Kevin swore in his heart.