Chapter 58

Days by days went back very fast. Kevin was still as busy as usual. People like Kevin was thought to be the happiest ones in the world since he was very successful in his young age. However, only his caliber knew that how tiring to be someone like him. Moreover, he almost had no time to spend his time to his family, especially his precious one, Clarisse.

He sometimes needed to exert his very last energy in order to spend time with her because whenever he met her, he felt like he was being recharged.

Like what he was doing at the moment, he came into his apartment to find out that she was preparing dinner for him. They were seperated for a week, but he felt like they had been seperated for years. He longed for her very much. He missed her voice, but when they talked to each other by phone, it made him miss her more. Initially, he planned to freshen up himself before going to her apartment which was in front of his. Who would know that she had been preparing dinner for him?

He immediately hugged her and magically he suddenly felt energetic "Did you miss me?"

Clarisse chuckled "What answer do you wish for?"

Kevin eyes darkened "Little bastard"

"Big boss, I miss you so much. Do you miss me?", she kissed his cheek.

The big man didn't waste his time to kiss the little woman in front of him. How could he let her go when she was the one who was being seductress. Fortunately, Clarisse didn't know his thought or she could puke blood and might reprimand him 'Seductress? I only kissed his cheek. It was such an innocent act'

"Don't waste my effort", she complained after being kissed for didn't know how long.

Kevin patted her head "I'm sorry, but I love to eat my dessert before main appetizer"

"Dessert ?"

"Because you are very sweet, darling",he said as he took a seat.

"Don't tell me this was what you learned for being in US for a week"

He shook his head "It is automatically registered in my mind whenever I meet you"

"So cheesy"

"I know you love to eat cheese"

Both of them were very harmonious. If someone asked Clarisse whether they had ever been in an argument after being in relationship for almost half year then Clarisse would say "We have no time to argue since we are busy to spend time together as we keep on being seperated"

However, Kevin would shamelessly answer "I pamper her so much, do you think that there would be a chance to argue?"

Truthfully, both of them were right. Clarisse was a very understanding woman. She never demanded Kevin to accompany her to shopping or anything as she knew he was very busy and he really needed to rest. She also wouldn't sulk if Kevin replied her chat late or came late for their date.

However, her actions made Kevin have the urge to pamper her more. He would always accompany her to anywhere or to do anything she wanted. He would feel guilty if he replied her late. He would even scold his secretary if he was late for their date because of his tight schedule.

"Don't schedule any activities two hours before my meeting with Clarisse"

Once, he ever stopped a meeting when Clarisse told him that she needed him to pick her up after him clocking out because she was not driving at that time.

"Why are you so fast? It was only three in the afternoon. Don't you have meeting at two? Have you done?"

"Hmm.. We are done"

However, the next day, Clarisse heard from his secretary that Kevin stopped the meeting half way to pick her up because he didn't want her to wait for too long. Since that, Clarisse would only call him after him clocking out.

There was also once when he had a headache but forced himself to accompany Clarisse shopping. He acted like he was fine but his acting was found by Clarisse soon. Since then, Clarisse decided to only date at home.

Both of them kept on thinking that their other half was treating them better than they treated the other thus they had always tried their best to accomodate the other which brought the harmony in their relationship. No one would think that it was possible to have no arguments in a relationship but would there be any arguments when the couple felt that they didn't treat the other well enough and tried their best to treat their partner even better ? They would be too busy to find ways to treat their partner better and better and had no time to argue trivial matter.

However, what if the couple had to face the third wheel in their relationship ?