Chapter 32

The sun was hiding behind the clouds and the wind was blowing hard, Clarisse jogged as usual before going to work. She wore sport attire and tied her hair into ponytail. She remembered what had happened those two days, she couldn't help but smiling.

At the office, everyone had "oh! It's Monday" face. However, no matter from which side they looked at Clarisse, she seemed like glowing.

Clarisse walked into the conference room where the shareholders' meetings would be held. This kind of meeting was supposed to only be attended by directors and shareholders on board, but as Clarisse represented Kaylee to do the presentation, she as a mere manager had the opportunity to attend. She also got to sit on Kaylee's seat.

During the presentation, Clarisse could feel that all eyes on her. Those piercing eyes seemed like drilling through her. She also had to answer all of their questions. Thankfully that all of their questions had been asked by Kevin the night before.

The night before, after their hot kiss. They had a very calm dinner. They didn't talk much, but weirdly Clarisse didn't feel awkward at all.

"This is very delicious", praise Clarisse after tasting the dish.

"Eat a lot"

"No no no, I don't want to turn into pig"

He chuckled.

"But, why does Kelly only praise your aglio olio? I think this is very delicious as well."

"I have never cooked this to anyone"

"So I am a guinea pig"

Kevin didn't know what he should do to her. How could his special treatment toward her turn her into a guinea pig. However, looking at her laughing at her own joke felt better than her praising him.

"I will do the washing up", she stood up from her chair, but soon was pressed down and got back to sitting position.

"Dare you to walk around"

Kevin took all the dishes and brought them to the kitchen. Clarisse felt bad since Kevin had cooked and he also had to do the dishes. She ran toward the door and put on the white slippers  before she stood in front of Kevin smiling widely.

"I have put on the slippers", she said while showing her legs.

Kevin shook his head helplessly.

"Let me help you to dry them"

She then took a cloth and started wiping the dished that he had washed. As soon as she had finished, Kevin grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the living room.

"Let me ask you some questions"

Their question-and-answer session didn't finish until ten o'clock in the evening.

Clarisse didn't know that all those questions would be asked by those shareholders. However, she also didn't know that Kevin had planned to introduce her as the new finance director to the shareholders at the end of the meeting which shocked her to death.

Therefore, she ran to the HRD Department and asked the process of her transfer to B city.

"I'm sorry ms, the position has been given to the other."

She really would like to knock her head. She let herself sink in the romance that would only bring nothing because she thought that she would never meet him anymore. However, she was not only would meet him, but they would meet more often than before.

"Ms.. this is the new contract that you need to sign and you need to move into this condo"

"I will come back later"

She went to Kevin's room hoping that she would be able to convince him.

"Come in"

She walked into the President's room and saw Louis was standing in front of Kevin while Kevin looked unsatisfied. Louis who saw her coming excused himself. He didn't want to be involved in others' love affair.

"Go home and pack your things, you have to move out tonight", Kevin instructed as soon as Louise closed the door.

"I.."

"Help me,please?", Kevin begged.

"Huh?"

"Kaylee has just moved to the Singapore branch, you have followed her for quiet a long time and no one knows better about her work than you."

Kevin had known that she would not agree this promotion and she would try to talk about it with him. Kevin actually could use his authority to suppress and force her to accept, but he would never use means that woulf make her uncomfortable. After all, he didn't have the courage to see her distressed expression. Thus, he humbled himself.

"I.."

Clarisse sighed helplessly, she didn't expect him to be so gentle.

"Okay"