||Dr. Douchebro's brother is a Sweetheart||

Start from the beginning

"Rudra..."  he didn't complete just came and hugged him tightly not bothering about the other two person in his cabin. Anika smiled looking at them. He looked more like a kid hugging his little brother pecking his forehead time to time. Anika was not sure but she felt a drop of saline water passing by Dr. Douchebro's smiling face.

"How are you? You were coming tomorrow right?  You ate something?" Dr. Douchebro continued his series of question while Anika led out a silent laugh at the adorable sight. "Bhaiya wait, are you trying to kill this little kid with your number of question?" asked Rudra with his adorable face.

"I am fine, first question answered. Yes I was coming tomorrow but I wanted to surprise you that's why I left the same day my leave was sanctioned, Second question answered. I ate food in car and here I ate O's brain,  third question answered."  answered Rudra counting in fingers as he answered Dr. Douchebro's questions while he smacked his head.

"Who is O?"  asked Dr. Douchebro to which Rudra pointed at Omkara "This turban man,you know I ate his brain for nearly half an hour saying I don't have an identity proof." grinned Rudra while Om saluted Dr. Douchebro clearly avoiding Rudra's nasty comments.

That's when Dr. Douchebro acknowledged the presence of other two people in the cabin. He smiled at Anika who saluted him and then turned to Om."I am so sorry for Rudra's behavior Om, he acts too childish off duty." apologized Dr. Douchebro as he hit Rudra playfully while Om nodded smiling before replying "It's fine sir, anyway had a great entertainment on duty."

"By the way bhaiya meet my new friend Ms Beautiful also known as Lt. Col Anika Roy, isn't she pretty?" asked Rudra as he went and stood beside Anika who giggled at his outrage flirting while Om glared Rudra. She looked at Dr. Douchebro who looked offended and displeased but for what Anika couldn't get it.

"Indeed she is beautiful and pretty but Mr Dumbbell Oberoi, she is out of your reach." said Dr. Docuhebro before pulling Rudra toward him. "Indeed and didn't I tell you she is your Didi, elder than you" continued Omkara to which Dr. Douchebro supported him saying "and following your manners,you better call her Didi only.' 

Rudra made a sad face and Anika giggled at the three boys pulling each other legs. "What is with this Dumbbell Oberoi?" asked Anika  as the three faces turned toward her " Actually Ms Roy Rudra is really fond of gym and stuff so just to tease him we play fully call him Dumbbell Oberoi." explained Dr. Douchebro to which Om grinned before giving it back to Rudra "Nice to meet you Mr 'Dumb' bell Oberoi." Om made his full effort to focus on the word Dumb. While Dr. Douchebro chuckled, Rudra glared Omkara.

"Why didn't you changed your uniform before coming Rudra?" asked Dr. Douchebro as he gestured all of them to sit while he himself sat on his chair. Om and Anika were leaving but were stopped by Rudra who was supported by Dr. Douchebro as well since they didn't have much work for today. "Because I just ran away with the backpack as my leave got confirmed who knows if there got another alert and they cancel my leave like last time." said Rudra complaining as per the last line. Srinagar was one hell of dangerous zone for defense sector of India, Alerts were frequent in the place and Rudra didn't want to miss his leave at all.

"And?" asked Dr. Douchebro while Om and Anika were confused. When he already have given the reason what's and in it? "and girls give more attention with this commando uniform" Rudra replied flushed while Dr. Douchebro gave him a look.

Anika admired these two. She can see Sahil and herself in them. Dr. Douchebro knew his brother so well and Anika  had got one more quality of his to admire.

"He is one hell of a playboy you know." Anika heard Dr. Douchebro to which she replied "but he is really cute." While Rudra looked beaming with happiness Dr. Douchebro again looked offended. What did she do now?