Forward

I have been wandering around this world for a long time, longer than you might think. And a lot longer than you would think by looking at me. It's a blessing and a curse at the same time. More a curse in my opinion, because when you live that long you see a lot of terrible things. In my case you also do a lot of horrible things. 

But it has always been like that. I grew up in a world of chaos, of war and battles between demons and gods. A war that has been going on for hundreds of years and killed many people. The demons and the gods didn't care about us. They didn't care that we could die because of a wound or a normal disease. We were just figures in their game and in the end it didn't matter on which side we fought. 

However I have to admit that the gods liked us a little bit in their twisted kind of way. They communicated with us and saw that we were not that useless. Some of us were born stronger, with powers that could rival against the demons. And the gods used that advantage, they made warriors out of us. 

They made the CAELESTIUS.

At the top is a picture of the world I created for this story and the red point indicates, where the story begins in the first chapter. Have a look to get a better viewing of this world. The names of my cities are pure imagination and have nothing to do with today's.

Hey guys, I have a brand new story for you. It is something I have been working on for some time now and I hope you will enjoy it!

© JustmeN

The credits for the story and the characters go to me. Please don't steal my work!

The rights for the picture used in the cover and every used image during the novel go to the rightful photographer.

Thanks to @endgamed for making the awesome cover!