1. Rejected Confessions-Fairy Tail part 1

Hello minna this is a story I made with my little sister named littlesparkle0903 or Camille or Love_Pixie0903. And I dedicate this to her. So now let's start the story.
Lucy. Juvia, Natsu, and Gray in the media.

💔💢💔💢💔💢💔💢💔💢💔💢💔💢💔💢💔💢💔💢💔💢💔💢💔💢💔💢💔💢

Lucy's POV

I was walking to the guild. This is it. My hopes high, today's the day I am gonna confess to Natsu. Actually. It's not only me that is gonna confess to someone. I am gonna confess to Natsu, Levy-chan to Gajeel, Erza to Jellal, Juvia to Gray (of course), Wendy to Romeo, Mira to Laxus, Lisanna to Bickslow, Evergreen to Elfman, Cana to Freed, and Kinana to Eric. It's been five years since we first won the top place in the GMG and only now that we got the courage to confess.
As I walked in the guild I see the guild as rowdy as ever. Natsu and Gray are fighting and Erza is stopping them. I went to my usual place in the bar. Mira came to me and gave me my usual strawberry milkshake. Then the other girls came to me

"Lu-chan!" Levy-chan called me.

"What Levy-chan?" I asked her.

"Are we really gonna confess? Wendy asked.

"We might as well continue." Mira said.

"Yes and if we don't tell them now, when will we tell them? When it's too late?"

Erza asked. We all shook our heads.

"Very well then." Evergreen said.

"So what's the plan again?" Cana asked.

"So, later we will go get our presents for the boys and confess to them once we found them." Juvia explained.

"And we will meet later at Lucy's house and tell how it went." Lisanna continued.

"Ok girls I need to help Mira-san in the bar today." Kinana said. Then we all continued our usual routine.

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔
🔑☔️🔑☔️🔑☔️🔑☔️🔑☔️🔑☔️🔑☔️🔑☔️🔑☔️🔑☔️🔑☔️🔑☔️🔑☔️🔑☔️🔑

Time skip- time of confessions.

Lucy's POV

I am here now at the rainbow Sakura tree with Juvia because this is where we found Gray and Natsu. As we approach the tree.

"Juvia, what is your gift to Gray?" I asked.

"Juvia fixed Gray-sama's cross necklace." Juvia replied. Oh yeah, Gray said that his necklace broke when he was on a job with Juvia. Maybe she picked it up and fixed it.

"What about Lucy-san?" Juvia asked.

"I'm going to show Natsu Igneel!" I said as I grabbed Igneel's key. A red key with a ruby gem with a flame design in the middle.

"Is Lucy-san really sure Lucy-san wants them to meet now?" Juvia asked.

"Maybe, I mean he's been searching for Igneel for a long time now. It's his right to know that his father is within arms reach. I kept this key for a year now. And I think it's time for them to meet again." I explained. When we were near the tree, we heard the voices of Gray and Natsu talking. We were going to announce our presence but we stopped dead on our tracks when we heard what they were talking about.

"So flamebrain, what do you think about Lucy?" Gray asked to Natsu.

"What about her?" Natsu asked back.

"The whole guild knows that she has a thing for you, what is your reaction?" Gray clarified.

"Nothing. I feel nothing for her except friendship. I mean why would I fall for her? She's just a weak Mage that always hide behind her spirits and has neglection problems." Natsu said. It broke my heart. But even if my heart was already broke, what he said next shattered it to pieces.

"And she's just plain ugly and always needs protection. And she always gets into trouble. I mean don't you notice, ever since she joined our guild the guild faced much more challenges than before." Natsu said. And that completely broke me. I held on to Juvia like she was a lifeline. Juvia also held me tight as I cried silently in her arms

Juvia's POV

After Lucy-san heard what Natsu said, she sobbed silently in my arms. I was going to confront them but then Natsu spoke.

"How about you? What do you think about Juvia?" Natsu asked Gray-sama.

"Oh you mean the creepy stalker? I have no feelings for her whatsoever. I mean she's just creepy and weird. She stalks me always and always calls me Gray-sama. And she always speaks in third person." Gray-sama said. My heart broke in two. Then suddenly Lucy-san stopped sobbing and had her bangs covered by her eyes. I am also like that. Then Lucy-san fake coughed and Natsu and Gray-sa-- no Gray noticed our presence. They just looked at us with a bored expression. Then Gray spoke first.

"Oh so it's safe to say that you overheard our conversation right?" he asked and I just nodded.

"Well it's okay then, so we don't have to repeat ourselves" Natsu said. I was about to say something when Lucy-san spoke first.

"You know what Natsu? To tell you the truth, we are here to confess to you two. But hearing those words come from your mouths, I guess that this means rejection, huh?" Lucy-san said with a bitter laugh by then she continued.
"But then who am I to object, right? I mean first of all, I don't own your heart, second, I have been left alone all my life. Alone. By my mother, by my father, heck! even Michelle. And now you. But then again who am I to complain, I am just this weak celestial spirit Mage who gets everybody around me in trouble. Sorry Natsu, I didn't know how you feel about me until now, so I hope we don't see each other again. Goodbye." Lucy-san said as she walked out. I glared at Natsu and Gray for the last time before I left to follow Lucy-san. We walked to her apartment. When I closed the door she began to sob uncontrollably. I did the same. We were both in the bed as we cried ourselves to sleep.

💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧

No one's POV

Little did they know that whilst the confrontation, there is a boy with dark brown hair and black eyes that was sitting on a branch of the Sakura tree that is laughing hysterically at the scene like it's the funniest thing in the world. While on the branch of another tree there is a girl with lavender hair and brown eyes glaring at the laughing boy and planning his death in her mind for breaking the heart of her cousin and close friend while holding a sleeping puppy in her arms that has red fur instead of its normal brown because of its owners emotion which is anger. Because this rare puppy changes fur color depending on her owners emotion.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Author's note

Hello, I'm just new at making stories so forgive me for wrong spelling, grammar and typos okay and by the way you can call me Nicole or Nics because that is my real name. So tell me what you think about this story. Who do you think are these mystery people? Why does the mystery girl think that it's the mystery boys fault to why Lucy and Juvia's hearts are broken? Who do you think between Lucy and Juvia is the Mytery girl's cousin? Why did Natsu and Gray say that? Is that what they truly feel? Or is it the opposite? You will find out soon enough. Goodbye guys, see you in the next chapter, and by the way I may update every four days, maybe earlier. And sorry in advance if I didn't update on time. Oh and Tartarus didn't happen here. Goodbye for now

Nicole out.