29|| I Killed a Girl and I Liked It.

Start from the beginning

"We'll be meeting you there," Rosalind grabbed Tom's arm, signaling for him to disapparate.

After a few seconds of a nauseating feeling of being squeezed into a tight pipe, Rosalind found herself in Brighton's train station where they bought three tickets for Jewel, Robert, and Helena. It was all part of their plan.

Soon enough, having to experience the horrible feeling again, they were at the location where the party was held.

Rosalind glanced around the ballroom, which looked almost dead without a touch of magic. She knew it was a muggle party, and she had to endure that horrible fact for the rest of the night.

Only a few people had arrived to the party, and Tom used that as an advantage to plan the events of the night with Rosalind.

He grabbed her wrist softly, trying not to catch too much attention. Tom led her out of the ballroom and into the hallway of the hotel. He found a storage room -after looking around for a bit- in which he pulled her.

Rosalind raised an inquiring eyebrow, as Tom ran a hand through his hair, then loosened his tie. He was obviously frustrated.

"What are we going to do tonight?" He questioned, leaning against the door, the only surface that wasn't stacked with boxes and supplies.

"We?"

"Well, if you wanted to do this alone, then do whatever makes your boat float," Tom snapped, pretending to examine the room nonchalantly.

"All right, fine, I already told you what I wanted to do. Give them the tickets, modify their memories, send them to Australia, and then deal with Samantha," Rosalind explained, making sure not to lean on anything and get dust on her black dress.

"And how exactly do you plan on dealing with Samantha?" Tom leaned slightly closer to her, mischief twinkling in his radiant blue eyes.

It was then that she realised the situation they were in. In this tight room, the temperature seemed to rise by one hundred degrees, all of a sudden.

Heat soared through her body as the teenage hormones started taking a huge toll on her. She gulped, "I really have no idea. Confront her, I guess."

Tom nodded, seemingly in deep thought. She tried not to stare too much at him, or he'd mock the life out of her.

"I think we should go back, before your parents arrive and notice that we're missing," Tom interjected, straightening his position and opening the door.

"You mean my mum and her boyfriend, not my 'parents'. But whatever." Rosalind rambled, following after him into the ballroom.

A few minutes later, Jewel and Robert arrived, along with Helena. They had to come by car, since Rosalind's mum was unable to apparate, for obvious reasons.
Tom and Rosalind wanted to go to the train station as well, which would've raised suspicions if done with the other trio.

Although it was muggle-designed, Rosalind couldn't deny that the place was beautiful. Albeit without magic, it was still tolerable, on a muggle scale.

A large chandelier dangled above their heads, lighting up the extravagant room. A long, colourful buffet as well as a fancy-looking bar stood on either side of the huge ballroom.

Muggles drowning in luxury lingered around, unaware of the two most powerful young witch and wizard among them, who could take all of them down with a single blink.

"It's really nice here," Jewel gushed to Robert, looking around the hall in awe. Hogwarts would've looked so much better.

She would've rather spent the time at Hogwarts, in all honesty. Or even stayed back at home, instead of having to interact with all of those muggles. But she could do nothing about it, since going to that party was a major part of their plan.