Part 24: Chicken Steak

Start from the beginning

Then, I went home. Took a bath, I skipped my dinner as I felt asleep afterward.

When I took my breakfast this morning, I switched on my phone. It should be unusual, I got a lot of messages. I couldn't check it one by one as I had to finish my breakfast and going to school.

I took my bag and I walked to the gate, I saw there was a car in front of my gate. I opened the gate and locked it. I just realized that Rose and her big brother were in the car. They asked me to enter the car, we went to school together.

When we were talking each other, suddenly, I got a call from Headmaster. "Good morning, Sir" I greeted him.

"Meet me in the office as soon as you arrive in the school. Tell Rose to follow you" he told me

"Sure, Sir", I replied him. Then he hung the phone up. I was really happy as I thought the phone had been found.

"Looks you are really happy, In" Rose's brother asked me. I smiled then replied "The Headmaster called me, P. He told me to come to his office whenever arrive to the school. Rose, you should also be happy".

"Why?" she asked me

"Headmaster asked us to come to his office" I replied

"We?" Rose sounds excited

"Yeah, I and you. Hopefully it would be good news for the phone" I told them

"I hope so" Rose gave me smile

"Anyway, thank you for helping my sister, In"

"You are welcome P. Now, we are friend"

Finally, we arrived to the school. It should be 15 minutes before the starting of the class. I and Rose walked together to Headmaster office. Along the day, so many student smiled at us. I tried to ignore that. Rose asked me about what happened to us, I shook my head as I don't know.

Finally, we arrived in the Headmaster office. He asked us to sit on the chair, in front of him. He took the phone, he asked several teachers to come.

Then, I saw Ms. Jitra, Ms. Joane and Mr. Lim entered the room. I saw Ms. Jitra, she looks so upset to us. I felt so strange. I saw at Rose, her gaze turned different than before.

"In the video, that should be both of you, right?" Headmaster asked us

"What do you mean, Sir?" asked Rose

"Okay, you don't know as you don't have phone. So, ask to your best friend" He replied

"What video do you mean, Sir?" I asked him

"I don't mind that you make fun of me. Here!" he gave me the phone. "Play it!" he ordered me with high tone, I and Rose startled. Then, we played the video until the end. It was really embarrassing.

"Swipe for next video!" he ordered again. We followed it. "Play!", we did as he ordered. Then, we finished to watch the second video.

I saw at Rose, her face became reddened. She shook her head. Actually I wanted to angry, to her and especially to myself.

"The thief of your phone send it to your class group, then everyone share it" He pointed his finger to Rose. Damn, the thief had been too far from the limit.

"For student like both of you, what did you do over there?" He asked me with really anger tone. "Answer my question!", he hit the table. We couldn't reply his question, we took our sight down.

"Both of you, ruined the image of our school. Both of you are supposed to be a good figure for M4 and M5, but it is so wrong. I am so disappointed. We couldn't let it easily"