25

"I just can't fucking believe it." Kirishima, who busy reading a newspaper immediately fell from his seat after Katsuki barged in their office with a slightly bad mood.

"Hey bro, what's happening-" the redhead asked, making Katsuki threw his gauntlets aside, making it crash somewhere inside his office.

"That IcyHot bastard." Katsuki said in a low tone, making it a lot scarier for Kiri. He doesn't know what's going on but one thing he knew for sure- and that is things aren't going well for Katsuki.

Kirishima had his brows knitted together, "IcyHot? You mean Todoroki?"

After mentioning Shoto's name, Katsuki began to grind his teeth together out of anger. He needs to let it out- and when he means letting it out, he meant that he wanted to crash and destroy things.

'He was finally progressing yesterday! What the hell happened?! I seriously don't know what's going on!'

The redhead Kirishima thought as he tried to calm Katsuki down, and being fired explosions instead of calming down. Kirishima was lucky enough to activate his hardening quirk before the explosions could even touch his skin.

"N-ne, Bakugo. We have a meeting today with the other top heroes this morning at 9--" Kirishima being Kirishima, he tries to distract the demon but Katsuki's attention was caught by the headline of the newspaper that Kirishima was reading earlier.

A GROUP OF VILLAINS ATTACKED THE TOWN IN COMPENSATION FOR MONEY!

"Oi, Kirishima..." Kirishima gulped, he remembered the aura of Katsuki from the past. He was full on 100% rage today. And this was the same Katsuki he met when they're still in highschool.

"Change of plans..."

Kirishima stopped whatever he was doing and stood across Katsuki who was sitting on his swivel chair, "Before we meet up with those extras, let's kill some rejects first..."

Kirishima felt that he could choke on his saliva, he was consecutively swallowing the lump on his throat after Katsuki read the headlines of the news.

Kirishima couldn't say no to the angry guy. So he just gaved in, making the victorious and proud Katsuki smirked with triump.

As he started to walk out their office, the poor redhead had no choice but to follow his best friend, shaking his head in disbelief after realizing what kind of mess he had gotten himself into.

"OI, BAKUGO! CALM DOWN, MAN!" Kirishima shouted as he tried to warn his friend who was literally surrounded by villains.

Apparently, the two of them raided a Villain hideout and seems like there are more villains in the hideout than they anticipated.

"IF YOU DON'T CALM DOWN, WE'LL GET OUR ASSES KICKED HERE!" The redhead added but was replied by Katsuki's famous smirk.

"JUST SHUT UP AND START TO SWING YOUR FIST, HAIR FOR BRAINS. BECAUSE RIGHT NOW..." Katsuki's hand began to smoke. Little explosions are started to explode from his palms.

Katsuki's smirked grew even wider, "I'M TOTALLY CALM." and without any second thoughts, he began to fire his explosions at the villains who are attacking him.

Kirishima sighed as his hands began to harden. In his 27 years of existence, he never felt so stressed about Katsuki. But he has no choice but to call reinforcements secretly just incase they would get into serious trouble.

"I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT BAKUGO!"

"It's tough playing the bad guy even though you're a hero, right Bakugo?" Katsuki rolled his eyes after hearing Sero's comment about him. Kirishima wrapped his arms around Sero as he tried his hardest not to laugh.

Kirishima was right on deciding to call reinforcements. Because if he didn't, most probably the two of them got beaten up so badly.

"That's because you had a foul attitude, you pretty well matched up with the villains, Bakugo-chan." the pinkette Mina commented making Kiri and Sero laugh.

The police were already taking charge in putting the well beaten up villains in jail after the heroes had kicked their asses up.

Katsuki sat in the pavement, not letting the doctors touch him because after all, he's still mad.

Katsuki was mad because first off -you let Shoto sleep in your apartment,

second- was you were avoiding him earlier which he can't fully admit that it was his fault too.

and third is- he felt really jealous because he wasn't able to be with you.

"Well we all know his attitudes were flaming piece of sewer crap. I wonder how (y/n) deals with you, Bakugo." Kaminari added and cackled loudly. All of the other heroes fell into an awkward silence.

Kirishima smacked his head and whispered, "(y/n) is gone, Denki. You dumbass, Katsuki's having a hard time on searching for her, you know!"

Well Katsuki couldn't blame Kaminari for being outdated since everyone had gotten busy in their own lives. But hell, the truth stabbed him badly.

Kaminari gazed apologetically at Katsuki, "O-oh I didn't know, sorry Bakugo."

Katsuki never replied but instead he stood up and started to walk away from the other heroes.

Kirishima tried to convince him to go with him, but Katsuki needed some time alone. Afterall, he was in the verge of giving up and he needed to rethink about all the things that's been bothering him.

His body was trembling after all the wounds and bruises he ahd gotten after fighting villains after villains. He was exhausted and pretty beaten up, but his heart was even more tired than it already is.

He walked all the way to his apartment, not minding all the open wounds he got. He was barely able to walk straight without limping.

And as he tries to put the key of his apartment into it's keyhole, You and the twins just got home after eating dinner at the Todorokis.

"Katsu-niichan?" Akashi pointed Katsuki, which made you also look at him. Seeing him all egged up and stained with blood over his body, made you run to him.

You immediately cupped his face, and Katsuki was taken back by surprise after seeing you so worried about him.

"K-katsuki, are you alright!? Oh God, you're bleeding!"