Chapter 46: Dont Hesitate

"Come down!" She barked and began to pound her fists into the wall forcing me to fall to the floor. I was up on one of the many high window panes, clenching to the silver rails. The wall shook as she continued to attack the wall. My grip became loose as the wall began to tilt to the side leaning towards the center of the ballroom. I glanced down to the other side of the room and saw León drag the unconscious guests into the hall. What was he doing?

"Come down, Jallerie!" The girl demanded and smashed the wall clean through. The wall leaned over, and I desperately reached for the top but failed. My dress caught onto the rail, and I fell. I swung to the other side of the room and fell on the dining tables. The bottom of my dress was ripped off revealing my legs and the sash that covered my seal. "Now that wasn't hard was it, sister?" Jae asked and smiled at me. I frowned in disgust. "I'm not your sibling!" I yelled and stood to my feet. I pulled my hair pen from my bun, and my hair fell upon my shoulders. "Finally stopped running?" She asked.

She sprinted towards me in lightning speed and tackled me, throwing my body to the hard floor. My left arm that I thought healed was soon filled with pain once again. Her fingers were intertwined with mine, and I tried my best to push her off. She stared down at me, my own reflection. My own reflection was staring at me with a horrendous smile and wide, unearthly eyes. Her force and gravity pushed down against me, and my body shook. I was losing strength. My heart raced as I began to push harder against her force. "Why are you trying so hard?" She asked and applied her body weight onto me. I cried loudly and felt the pain in my shoulder cease. The pain was excruciating! I turned my head away from her eyes, refusing to see her wide, lifeless, mechanical glare. "Jae!" Sebastian called my name. "Now now," I could see Claude and Sebastian battling as I turned my head to the right, "Don't get distracted." Claude said, and their movements were so fast that all I saw was blurs of light. I couldn't call him in this condition, so what should I do?

Think Jae.

Think Jae!

"Come now, Jallerie!" She called and pinned my wrist to the cold floor,"let's become the wives of Master. It'll be fantastic!" Married? To Master? I would rather die! I spat in her face, and she released my left arm, hurrying to wipe her face. With the chance I had, I grabbed her by her neck and slammed her to the floor, changing our position. I tried to smash her head into the floor once more, but my shoulder refused to work. I hurriedly stood up and struggled to put a few feet between us. She shook as she got on her feet, and the left side of her head was a mess of wires and metal. I felt as if I was in a horror tale, and I was the damsel in distress. That's what I am...

Woman backing down from a fight. Is that it? I'm just going to try and give up just like that? Jae walked towards me with a smile on her half beaten face. Damsel in distress... No. No! That's not what I am! I am Jallerie Drowed! I am the winner of this, and I will not be the weakling! I tightened my sash around my leg and ripped the ruined sleeves off my dress. Jae came forward and swung her hand to my face. I saw something silver passed my eye. She had a blade in her hand now! "Oh dear! Oh dear!" Jae called. "What will you do without your butler?"

As she continued to thrash the blade about, I tried my best to avoid contact with the sharp edge. One wrong move and it could be off with my head! She swung the knife towards my head, and I ducked swiftly under the attack. I grabbed under her arm and pushed her back into the floor. Pieces of metal fell from her face and shoulders, showing the damage she's taken. I grabbed her fist that held the blade and aimed it at her neck. I pushed all my weight and force into her and the blade came closer to her skin. "I don't always need my butler!" I cried and gave one last push. I lodged the blade into her neck and twisted it in deeper. She stopped moving, and I began to stab her chest, making sure she was finished completely. I sat there, panting breathless. The pain in my left shoulder returned, and I gripped it tightly, gritting my teeth. My dress was a mess. The sleeves were gone, half of the bottom was ripped clean off, and the perfect design was gone. I stood to my feet and sighed. "Good show! Really good! Hihi~!" I turned to the happy cries from across the room and see the same man from earlier. "Undertaker?" I called, and he laughed happily. "That's me! Hihi! Might want to watch your guard Madame Jae, hihi!"

Watch my-? I turned around and found a long gold sword aimed at my neck. "Nicely done, very nice." Which one of them was he?

"Ahh.. Look at your poor dress, and your hair is simply a mess. Although," he raised my chin with the blade and smiled, "the hair really looks nice like this."

It was Master. I could tell exactly form the way he talks. "That was a nice show you put on, killing yourself."

"She wasn't me. She was another machine with the mind of a strumpet! I would never marry you!" I called, and Master laughed. His cheeks flushed red, and his eyes glistened a green color. The sword slowly averted to the side of my neck again, and he sighed, smiling like a madman. "Ah..How daring of you. To have the audacity to say such rude things to me." He rubbed the edge of the sword on my neck, and I felt blood slide down my neck. "What a bad princess."

I frowned at his words. My hands unconsciously balled into fists, and my heart raced. "It's time for me," Master held the sword to his face and rubbed the side of the blade,"to put you in your place." He aimed the sword back at me. Was he planning on using a sword against me who had only her own bare hands? I'm the rude one? Master suddenly thrusted the sword at my arm, and a slight cut appeared on my arm. "Focus now, or else it won't be as fun." He called and swung the sword again. I focused on the swords movements and noticed he followed the same pattern. Up, left, right and down. It repeated itself.

'Now, let your partner lead the way.'

Sebastian's dancing instruction suddenly entered my mind, and of course I followed the given instructions. Master swung the sword up, and I carefully went to the right. His blade came to the side of my head, and I saw my reflection in the blades shiny exterior. It quickly came to the left, and I ducked under his reach. My movements matched his attacks perfectly.

Sebastian's POV:

Claude grabbed four knives from the dining table and aimed them at me. I have to get to Jae. I glanced to the other side of the room and saw Jae fighting against Master. She seemed to be dancing.

Clever Mistress, clever indeed.

Claude threw the knives my way and I quickly grabbed a sliver pan from the table. The knives jetted through the pan and stuck there. "Please don't be distracted by them." Claude suggested and smiled, his golden eyes twinkling, and his black hair softly swaying against his face. I loathe him. I shook my head and sighed. "I'm not distracted." I replied. "Unlike you, I'm worried worried about my Mistress."

"I'm worried about her too." Claude said. My smile suddenly disappeared and I drowned in disgust. What disrespectful behavior. "No need to worry as well. She is my Mistress after all. "Don't be ridiculous." I called. Claude removed his glasses and smiled. A small faint laugh was heard from behind me and I knew who it was.

"Demons are very territorial these days! Hihi~!" Undertaker laughed. I frowned. This man was a complete snob. How can he be a Shinigami and his main hobby is making others feel so uncomfortable? It really doesn't matter.

"Don't mind him," Claude lunged at me and kicked his leg to my shoulder, "Focus on the fight!" I ignored his attack and stepped backward letting him try to make a mark on me. We were moving fast, and I couldn't see if Jae perfectly fine. Claude was so endured into the fight that I guess I have no choice but to wish Jae the best.