Chapter 2: The Beginning

Everything was black and silent. My hands and legs were tied to the arms and pegs of a chair. I sat motionless at the scene, refusing to cause any unnecessary damage. "My, even tied up and helpless you look gorgeous!" I knew that voice,but I refused to believe it. The black cloth was suddenly removed and I could see again. "Mr.Wilde?" I said in shock.

Danny stood over me with sly grin on his face. "Hello, Jae." He caressed my cheeks with his cold fingertips. "What a wonderful night, huh?" I wriggled my arms and legs, refusing his touch. I never thought he would stoop this low in stupidity. "Did you retrieve my letter? I hope so." He sauntered around the chair and ran his mouth.

"You sent the letter?" I asked. Danny came closer to my ear and I could feel his breath as it puffed onto my skin. "Of course I did." Danny grabbed my neck and squeezed harshly. His grip tightened, and I could feel my air way being blocked off. Danny laughed at my expression and it felt as if he was trying to strangle me. "How amusing!" He said and released my neck. "Gah!" I gasped for air as he stood in front of me with devilish eyes.

"Do you have an affair with your butler?" He asked. I frowned at him. "Idiot! Why would you care?" I yelled at him.

"I wanted to dance with you, yet you hurried to your butlers side at once. Why is that?" I refused to speak to him and continued to shake my limbs that were tied. I was not going to explain myself to this wretched man. My face began to burn hot, and my throat itched from dryness. Danny snapped his fingers and two other men appeared. "Hold her down." He instructed them, and like peasants to a king, they obeyed. Their huge hands held onto my shoulders and legs. Danny grabbed a knife from the table next to him and placed it under my chin. "I shall make you talk." He said and averted the blade down to my neck. I pulled my body back against the chair and trembled at the blade's cold point. "Are you having an affair with your butler!" Danny's voice echoed throughout the room. "No!" I replied. The knife's tiny edges cut through my skin, leaving a long scar on my neck. "Then shall we give him a call and see if he comes rushing to your side?" Danny began to dial my manor and I went ballistic.

"No!" I cried.

I've known Sebastian for six years and could tell he was capable of going high limits for a soul. I just haven't witnessed it yet. The last thing I wanted was for someone to be dead. He was a demon and my butler, but he was strong and deadly as well. Danny and his friends had no advantage against him. "Hello, I'm looking for the butler of the Droweds manor?" Danny was talking to one of my maidens and a smile crossed his face. "Hello, are you missing your princess? I have her right here." Danny pressed the phone against my ear. "Talk, Jae." He ordered.

Although I hated being told what to do, I sighed in response. "Sebastian, I order you to save me,but to spare their lives-" Danny aggressively removed the phone and placed it by his ear. I could hear the loud voice of Sebastian's delicate words.

"Yes, Madame Jae."

The rope around my right leg seems to be loose, and I quickly kicked Danny in his chest with my foot. As Danny fell to the floor, I pounded my head into one of the men that were holding me down. The other grabbed my neck and strangled me. Danny rose to his feet with the blade in his grip. "What are you doing? Setting up a distraction until you're butler arrives?" Danny laughed at me and aimed the blade to my face. "Do you really want to mess with me right now?"

Then the window shattered into millions of pieces, and I quickly covered my eyes. "Wha-?" Danny fell into the corner of the room, and the blade flew past me, striking the wooden chair. I opened my eyes and saw Sebastian standing tall in his black attire. I hope he doesn't sleep with that on. "You've managed to actually be kidnapped." He said and smiled. "How unlike you Madame." One of Danny's friends ran up to Sebastian and threw a fist at him. Sebastian dodged the blow with ease and grabbed a hold of his arm, threw him over the shoulder, and dropped him onto the floor smashing the floor into rubble. The other man was distracted by Sebastian, and I kicked him in the face with my free leg. My left arm managed to come free and I gripped his arm throwing him over the chair onto the floor boards. After throwing the large man over, I quickly untied myself from the chair. I stepped over the men and placed my hands on my hips. "Looks as if you didn't need my help." Sebastian guessed and gave me a sharp smile. "Maybe a little." I said. I turned to Danny who was on the floor in shock. A large piece of glass was lodged into his leg.