Chapter Twenty-One: We're Not Meant To Say Goodbye

Amity/Psyche's POV
~~
We had gone back to the dorm, and night had fallen.

The girls went to bed and Andy and I sat outside putting together a plan.

"So, how it's going to go: Dawn will transfer her power to you and then pass them down to Evangeline, then her to me. Just to be on the safe side, okay?" I explained, "Eve's power lets her contain power but she isn't as used to it as I am."

"The Shadow Legion was created with some kind of curse, kinda like a damnation of their souls. It's not natural, Shadows are created from darkness not sins," he said.

"So, break the Curse, save the Wild Ones' souls, defeat the Reaper. It seems so simple," I slipped my hand into his and leaned into him, "I missed having these moments with you."

"Me too."

He stood up and took my hand.

"Where're we going?" I asked.

He didn't answer, he just smiled. We walked away from the Camp and suddenly my mind went to an early memory of mine, a memory of the cliff overlooking the Camp and an inkling of love. I looked down at the small faint scars on my knee and arm from my fall all those years ago and smiled fondly.

"Would you want to try our hand with having a real family? Without the craziness of F.E.A.R, you, me, Dawn, Evangeline...," I bit my lip and softened my voice, "And another kid?"

"What was that last part?" Asked Andy, an eyebrow raised in question.

"Another kid. Just...think about it, will you?"

"I will."

I laughed softly, broken sobs mixing in until tears ran down my face.

"Hopefully this time, I'll see them grow up..."

I felt a hug and then I was lightly pulled onto the ground, Andy going to sit down with me.

"It's okay," he said, keeping me in his embrace, "It's okay."

We sat and watched the stars for a while, we then went to the Falls and the next thing I knew, a passionate kiss became a passionate night.

~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~

We awoke in one of the 'stalls', the water still running, and the sun barely shining. I turned to look at Andy and our eyes met. He smiled.

"I thought about it, didn't I?"

I laughed and sat up when I was suddenly reminded of something, "Oh no."

"'Oh no' what?"

I put my head in my hands, "We're low on food and supplies."

"Oh no," he mirrored, "Guess we'll have to go now then."

~ ~~ ~~~ ~~ ~

It was late in the morning when we got back to the Camp, tugging a sled full of fruits. After we stocked up a supply bunker, we grabbed some food and went to the dorm. Arriving, the twins came to greet us.

"Dad, Mom, where've you been?" Asked Dawn.

"We ran low on supplies and went searching,  we got some but I hope we get your uncles back soon so they can help out cause this was my first time going," I laughed, smiling at my girls.

We went inside and enjoyed the morning. However, a while later, a frantic knocking at the door left an uneasy feeling in my gut. I answered, a boy wearing warpaint stood at the door.

"The Reaper, he's coming."

______________________________
[A/N] Some more fluff/filler cause I don't have any ideas at the moment. =_=
I graduate in a couple of weeks so my mind and schedule has been busy. But Legacy is nearing the end, just a few chapters left.

-PW13