"Wait. I need to do something." I whispered against his lips. 

"What?" He asked. 

"It's very important, but I'm scared. I need you to do it with me." I said. He nodded. 

"Whatever you need." 

        I stood looking up at the big building I had worked at for the past four months. But not anymore. Or, at least, not when I walked out of here. I looked over at Harry, who stood by my side looking at me encouragingly. I exhaled deeply, and held out my hand to him. He took it and squeezed it, smiling at me. My gorgeous boyfriend. 

"Come on then." I said, an undertone of reluctance in my voice. This would be hard, to quit the job I'd spent a large proportion of my life working up to. To just watch it disappear. But I had Harry with me, so it would all be okay. Harry meant more than a job. Harry meant more than anything. 

      As we walked through to building to reception, everyone stopped and looked at us, mostly in shock and curiousity. My heart was hammering against my rib cage as we stepped up to the reception desk where Dianna, the sweet young receptionist was nearing the end of her shift. She looked u at us, her mouth forming an O of shock. She pulled herself together quickly, shaking her head quickly and coughing. 

"Cassidy, how can I help you?" She asked. I looked over at Harry and he nodded. 

"Not much, just please can you let Mr. Beth know that I've quit. I changed my mind." I said. Dianna looked shocked. 

"Miss Carter, I urge you to reconsider -" 

"I've made my decision Dianna. Please just let them know. Thanks." I said, and turned to begin walking away, pulling Harry along behind me. 

           Once home, I collapsed on the sofa, exhausted. The stress of the past few days seemed to have caught up with me and I just wanted to curl up and sleep for approximately two weeks, but that wouldn't be possible. Plus, I doubted Harry would let me. Harry dropped down next to me, putting his arm around my shoulders and pulling me closer. 

"Thank-you." I said. Harry looked at me, puzzled. 

"For what?" He replied. 

"Making me do all this." I answered. 

"What do you mean?" He asked. 

"Well, what you said the other day, it really made me think, and it made me act. Now I have you, and I have Oliver again. Even if I don't have a job, but whatever. It wasn't that great anyway." I confessed. 

"I meant what I said. I'll help you set up your own studio and stuff." He said. I shook my head. 

"You don't have to." I told him. 

"I want to." I sat up slightly and kissed him. 

"Have I ever mentioned that you are the best boyfriend anyone could ever have?" I said, grinning. He grinned back. 

"I don't think you have." 

"You are the best boyfriend anyone could ever have!" I giggled as he pulled me closer and kissed me repeatedly. 

        The TV flickered as pictures danced across the screen. I was sure it was probably a good film, but I wasn't paying attention. Who would be when they were lying with their head against their boyfriend's, who happened to be Harry Styles, chest, his chin resting on top of their head and arms encircling them? I sure wasn't. Harry and I had spent the day together, and even though it was getting late neither of us mentioned him leaving any time soon. I was happy here, watching TV with glasses of coke and plates of half eaten food on the table, half covered with a fluffy blanket despite the heating being on, together with my boyfriend and I wanted it to last as long as possible.

      I glanced up at Harry, my eyes tracing his face. It didn't matter that our relationship wasn't perfect, or how I'd imagined my relationships would be like when I was younger, aways happy, never any fights or disagreements, that we'd go out all the time together and everyone would look at us and think what a lovely couple we were, then one day we'd get married and live in a lovely house somewhere. I knew relationships weren't like that now, especially with a celebrity boyfriend. Lots of people didn't like us being together, we'd fought before and probably would again. We couldn't always go out places because Harry would be busy or because there were paps everywhere. It didn't matter that there was a possibility we wouldn't last for ever. But I didn't care. Because at that moment I was happier than I had been in a while.

          "Stop staring at me." Harry mumbled. I jolted out of my deep entracement. 

"Hmmm?" I murmured. He glanced down at me. 

"I can see you staring at me. Stop it." He said, his lips quirking into a smile. 

"Why? Maybe I like staring at you." I protested. 

"I'm sure you do, but we're meant to be watching a film together." He replied. 

"The film is boring." He rolled his eyes. 

"Well what do you suppose we do instead?" He asked. I lent up and kissed him. He grinned. "I suppose I could live with that." He said, and pulled me back in for another kiss. Our relationship wasn't perfect, but for that moment I was sure it was pretty damn close.