Red In Embrassment-Ringo Starr

You sat in front of your vanity, looking upon yourself admiring the hard work of makeup you had to lather on your face for perfection. You weren't always too worried on what you looked like out in public but today was special.

You were going out in public with Ringo, your new boyfriend you have been dating for two months. You met Ringo at a bar and you two hit it off right away. You thought he was sweet and funny and you wanted to see him again. He agreed.

You knew he was famous for being the beatles drummer but it didn't phase you until today when you realized paparazzi would be around to take photos of you two. It bad been your first time out in public with Ringo actually being known as his girlfriend. You wanted to make a good first impression with the public eye.

You brushed through your long locks and soon felt a stomach cramp. Your mind wondered off thinking if you should set up everything just in case if your period were to come at any given moment. For some reason, you didn't follow orders and shrugged it off. It'll probably come tomorrow, you thought.

You stood up and reached for your purse and walked out of your room, out of the house to your boyfriend Ringo who leaned his foot against the car.

"Ello' love." He showed you his goofy smile you couldn't seem to get out of your head at nights.

"Hey Rings." You skipped up to him and pecked his lips.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

You two were off in the car, heading to the music studio where the boys would be and the paparazzi. During the car ride, you were bobbing your head up and down to the catchy tune on the radio.

Ringo laughed and bobbed his head along with yours. While the turns of the car made you more excited to see the paparazzi, you felt a churn in your stomach and a sting in your lower abdomen. You abruptly stopped bobbing your head which caused Ringo to swing his head at you and raise his eyebrows.

"What's the matter?"

In that moment, you didn't want to believe that the time of the month just began but you knew that it had just happened. You were ready to open your mouth, tell Ringo what was up but the next thing you knew, the car door was opened by a polite man in a suit. You could've easily shut the door but you didn't want to come off as rude. You could've stayed in the car too but you hand was gently grabbed by Ringo who had come from the other side and came around to pull you out.

Flashes were off at your pink flustered face. You quickly put a hand on the soaked spot on your pink skirt. The feel of it disgusted you but you had no choice. You didn't bring a jacket or anything to cover it. For a moment, your eyes were caught into Ringos. You tried sending him messages but he didn't get it and instead just smiled at you and everyone else.

"So beautiful!" A man yelled as he took photos of you up close. You kept blinking crazily and tried prying away from the man until he yelled a statement that terrified you.

"Close ups from behind!"

You quickly jumped away from him and into Ringos arms to where your back was on his chest.

"What's wrong?" Ringo asked in his deep voice.

Your cheeks seemed to get more redder every second. You didn't want to tell him but you had too. So he could take you away from the crowd without having you be known as the 'rude' girlfriend. That would be the worse thing to have in your conscience.

"Ringo, I've started my period. " That sentence grasped his attention and his mind. He knew what he had to do.

He whispered something to the security guard and the security guard nodded.

He set his arms up. "Please move along. An incident has occured, they must pass."

Some paparazzis listened and others just shurgged it off and continued doing what they are know best for doing and that was getting close and personal.

For a moment, you accidentally escaped Ringos arms and your skirt was free for everyone to see. You saw flashes and heard snickers and gasps. Ringo quickly jumped behind you to save you from more embrassment.

You two quickly made your way through the narrow path to the door. You slid in the passenger side and shut the door for yourself and sat there to sulk.

Ringo got In the drivers seat and looked over at you. "Are you alright? I'm so sorry that happened."

You shook your head as you out a strand of hair behind your ear. "I'm fine. That was so embarrassing. I had signals earlier when we were leaving and I just shurgged if off. "

Ringo grazed your cheek with his finger. "It's alright dear. I'll take you home and take care of you."

You looked into his eyes and smiled. You leaned in and pecked his lips. "Thank you Rings."

"No problem love." He then started the car and you two were off.

"And I really loved that skirt too." You said to yourself.

"Well those photos they took of you will sell a lot. They'll sure get you a lot of money."

"Ringo!"

...............................
Hello! It's been awhile. I do apologize once again. I had no WiFi for a while. Thank you marmaladeskies67 I hope you liked your request. I'm sorry if it didn't meet up to your expectations and I'm sorry you had to wait for so long. Thank you for reading and have a lovely day!

-R