Girl

"Is there anybody going to listen to my story? All about this girl who never received love?" You sang to yourself as your head hung low in your hand. You changed the lyrics for your own self who was feeling lonely this Valentines season.

John who sat on your left made a frown to mock, Paul on your right rolled his eyes, George on your left looked at you with a confused expression as he nibbled on one of his biscuits and Ringo on your left had a heartfelt saddened expression on his face as he gazed upon you.

Suddenly the three men looked at eachother giving each other a certain look to mock you. John, Paul, George put a hand to there heart and looked up at the sky.

"Ahhh girl," They sang beautifully. John then took a deep breath making a certain whistle noise. "AHHHHHHHHH girl!!!!" They then sang out horribly on purpose to hurt your ears.

You covered your ears in pain. "Your guys are so mean!" You exclaimed.

John put his arm around you as he looked down into your eyes. "Love you're over dramatic. Don't you receive love from us?" John raised an eyebrow.

You frowned. "Of course but I mean love, love from someone who loves me! Someone who will dance with me, talk to me about my day, someone who will flirt and tease and someone who will kiss me!" You yelled out in frustration.

The four men then gave it each other a look. John had a face with a great idea, Paul had a face that he knew what John was thinking, George was still confused and Ringo still sympathized towards you.

Later on you left to your lonely house and the four boys had a meeting.

"Since tomorrow is Valentines day, we shall give her....." John then looked towards Paul. Paul cleared his throat and raised his chest.

"All our loving! We shalll send to herrr!" Paul sang gracefully.

George groaned as he rubbed the back of his head. "Is this going to be some kind of bloody musical now?" George complained.

John had the iconic smirk placed upon his face. "You know what George, yes it is. Whether you like it or not! She loves it when we sing!"

"What are you talking about?" Ringo asked.

John and Paul looked at each other and shook their heads as the smiled. John and Paul walked over to Ringo and placed there arms over his shoudler.

"Tomorrow, we're going to do all the things she wanted for her." Paul explained to the dumbfounded boy.

"George will dance with her, You will talk with her about her day, I will flirt and tease and Paul will kiss her!" John thought his idea was amazing but Ringo only worried for you.

"But she doesn't like us like that. It will only make her confused." Ringo was talking to himself now as the boys were walking off with the great idea going amongst the men. Ringo sighed heavily and catched up with the three men. They walked off into the night.

The next day

It was the next day and you were at home watched television. There were lots of comercials about Valentines day and it annoyed you but you didn't dare to click off. It would only make you more upset.