Cat-George Harrison

You felt the October wind run through your hair as chills went down your spine. You were prepared to show your boyfriend your Halloween costume. You were dressing up as a cat. Yes it was a basic costume but you never got to dress up as one in your earlier days as a child.

The costume included black pants, a black shirt, fluffy cat ears, a long black tail, and paws. You would provide makeup for your nose, whiskers and eye makeup.

As you huddled back inside, you saw you boyfriend messing with his guitar. He looked up at you with his soft brown eyes.

"Hello love. Is it cold outside?" He asked you.

You nodded. "Yup! It's the spooky season!" You exclaimed as you dashed off to your room in excitement while George was left there with a huge smile on how adorable you were.

The first thing you did was set your hair in a hair bump. You then wiggled off your clothing and placed on your leather black pants and a long sleeved black shirt. You made sure to pin the black tail on the back of your pants. You then topped your eyelashes with mascara and eyeliner. You used the liquid eyeliner for your cute button cat nose. You grabbed a white eyeliner and used it for the whiskers, drawing thin lines. After this you looked in the mirror and you were loving everything about the costume.

You grabbed your fuzzy glove paws and slipped them on. You admired them. "It's so adorable!" You exclaimed as  you rubbed your paws together.

It was time to present. You slowly and carefully opened the door. You then walked out using your soft feet. He didn't seem to notice you. His concentration was all on his guitar as he was doing a difficult tab. When you were in front of him  he still didn't seem to notice you.

"Georgie..." You said with a smile.

He looked up and his eyes widened as he looked you up and down.

Then being George, he fell back on the couch with closed eyes

Then being George, he fell back on the couch with closed eyes. You giggled on how cute George was.

"Georgie!" You exclaimed as you sat down next to him and kissed his nose. "Wake up before I claw you!" You were proud of that little cat line. You just didn't want George to use those cheesy cat lines that everyone uses.

He opened his eyes you loved. "I'm sorry love. Your beauty just blew me away." He said in his thick accent.

Your heart was warmed up from that comment. You smiled showing your teeth.

He sat up while keeping eye contact. He quickly pecked your lips and smiled. "You look purrrrfect." He used the pun towards you.

You grabbed a pillow and hit him for being cheesy with the pun. He laughed. He grabbed your arms and kissed you one last time.

"I'm sorry...." He said. "I meant to say you look catrific!" He exclaimed.

"George!" You yelled as you chased after him with a pillow.

........
I know it's a random short chapter but I wanted to remind you guys that I'm still alive and on Tuesday is John Lennon's birthday! I will be making a whole chapter on him on Tuesday. It's also the spooky season and I'm really exited for it. Well bye guys, have a lovely day!

-R