All My Loving-Paul McCartney

Paul stood against the shop walls as he held a newspaper in front of his face with his hazel eyes dancing across the uninteresting words that only seemed interesting to older men.

"How did my dad read such garbage." Paul huffed. "I'd rather just watch the telly."

Paul sighed. Suddenly a girls laugh came out of the shop. This girl was you. You were Paul's friend who needed to use the restroom but you seemed to have gotten distracted the whole time by a cute boy.

Paul noticed the boy immediately and had red flags. He dropped the newspaper to his side and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Whos this Y/N?"

You looked up at Paul was glaring eyes. "I just met him. His name is B/N."

Paul rolled his eyes and looked the other way.

It was obvious that Paul was jealous and it was obvious that Paul still had feelings towards you. You and Paul use to date, not long ago. You two were really happy before the fame and during the fame but you would get lonely in the long days and nights when Paul would be gone in another country singing his heart out too all the girls and boys. You couldn't handle the pain any longer so you decided to break up with him. It had hurt you and it hurt him.

In a way, you still liked him too but you kept hold of yourself. The moment you were to love him again, the pain would re enter your life. You knew from the start that if you were to just cut off from being friends with him it would be easier but Paul spoke up first and begged for you to just be friends then. You unfortunately couldn't say no to those puppy eyes of his.

You looked at Paul and you saddened. You looked over at the nice gentleman and smiled. "It was nice meeting you. Maybe I'll see you around? Hmm?"

The boy seemed to understand the issue because he looked up at Paul then back at you and gave you a sad smile. "Just maybe. Have a nice day m'lady."

Poor boy, you thought. A love wasted for him.

You looked at Paul who was now looking at you. You glared at him and began to walk off without him by your side.

"What now?" Paul yelled as he jogged by your side.

You stopped walking and poked a long finger at his chest. "What's the matter? Why can't I meet a boy in peace?" You asked with watery eyes.

Paul felt an instant pang of regret and sorrow. He stitched his eyebrows and looked down at you with a frown.

"I'm sorry Y/N, it's just that-"

"It because you still have feelings towards me." You claimed. You knew you were right.

"And Paul, I still have feelings for you but I can't be with you! My heart will still be shattered. All those times you were gone it broke my heart. I know it's not your fault but I couldn't handle the loneliness." You broke down with tears.

There in the middle of the sidewalk you broke down your feelings to him. He only looked at you with sad eyes. The newspaper was long gone from his hand.

"Y/N..." he could only say your name.

You wiped away your tears and hope he would say something else even though you knew it would only make you want him more.

Paul put his head close to yours as he grabbed your chin.

"Close your eyes, and I'll kiss you..." he silently sang to you with his beautiful voice, like a angel.

"Tomorrow I'll miss you, remember Ill always be true.."

"Paul, what are you doing?" You asked with a soft yet serious tone.

Suddenly he grasped on to your hand. He smiled at you as his dimples pinched hard in his face.

"And then while I'm away, I'll write home everyday and I'll send all my loving to you!"

He yanked you by the arm and you two were off down the middle of the street with cars beeping at you two. You wanted to stop him but you just couldn't. His voice was a spell.

He pulled you to a lonely sidewalk with no people around and held your hands as he looked deep into your eyes.

"I'll pretend that I'm kissing, the lips I am missing."

"And hope that my dreams will come true...."

"Paul.." You slightly chuckled.

"Y/N.." he cooed. "I love you. I want to try this again but make sure I'll do it right this time." He said.

You didn't need to hear that once sentence to know he was gonna try again. The song he was singing made it clear to you.

You giggled, ready to mess with him. "And how will you do that Paul?" You teased as you raised an eyebrow.

He smirked at you. That smirk you missed.

He began to twirl you around as your lovely laugh filled the air.

"And then while I'm away, I'll write home everyday and I'll send all my loving to you!"

After one more spin he smashed his soft lips to yours. You missed his kiss that made you feel like you were in heaven everytime. That's how angelic he was.

He pulled away and gave you his smile you properly haven't got to seen in a few months. Since you two have been friends, his smiles been more fake or polite. You hated being friends with him. You preffered to date the boy instead.

He wrapped a arm around you waist and brought you close to his figure. You smiled up at him.

"Paul..."

"Y/N..."

"You're such a cliche."

....................
Hello! Sorry for the absence. Here's a chapter for you! I originally was going to do a spring special but I didn't really have a good idea on what to do so this is what you'll get for now. This was written in a rush so I apologize if it isn't greatly detailed and has misspelled words. It is another musical and I kind of enjoyed writing musicals so hopefully you like reading them! Bye and have a lovely day!

-R