Johns Daughter-Has a Crush

John had invited Mick Jagger over for dinner. Johns daughter was a 16 year old who grew obsessed with the Rolling Stones the past few weeks and totally left her fandom of the Beatles, the band her father was in which caused her dad to sadden.

When he found out about this, he entered her room to check on her.

"Hello darling." He greeted his daughter with a huge smile and looked around the room to notice all the Beatles posters were removed and replaced with The Rolling Stones.

"Love, where are all my posters?" He calmly asked his daughter. She felt guilty but responded truthfully.

"Um..there in my closet. But don't worry daddy. I'll put them up around in that wall!" She pointed at a small wall in front of her desk.

"Well....alright. By the way, I'm inviting Mick over-" before he could finish she screamed loudly.

"Yay! Oh my gosh! Thanks daddy! I'm going to go change!" She was pushing her dad out of the room.

John grew suspicious of her but he shrugged it off and walked down the stairs to greet his wife Cynthia who was preparing dinner which would be rice and meat.

He caught her attention by sighing heavily and leaning his head into his hand. She turned to face him and rolled her eyes.

"What's the problem dear?" She asked her husband.

"Our little girl has lost interest of me and the Beatles. She's more of a Rolling Stones girl now." He sighed. She chuckled as she chopped up some tomatoes to put on the side.

"She has phases. Soon she'll forget about the Rolling Stones and her crush on Mick Jagger-"

"Wait what?" John raised an eyebrow in confusion.

Just then there was a knock on the door. Cynthia set down her knife and rushed to the door. She opened it up to reveal Mick with a nice suit on.

John was lost in space, thinking about his daughter and Mick. Them holding hands and talking. Ew! He thought. He then kept thinking on how Mick stole her heart from John and the lads. He felt a bit angry and bothered.

"John!" Mick shook his body and laughed. He turned John around and embraced him in a hug. Although John loves Mick, he felt annoyed with him right now. But he hugged him back anyway.

Mick stepped away from him, "John! How's everything?" He asked him politely.

Before John could respond, Johns daughter came rushing down the stairs with a huge smile. She slowly approached Mick. Mick smiled wide and looked down at her.

"Well hello! What's your name dear?"

"Sophia.." She responded with a nervous smile.

"Your Johns daughter! I haven't seen you since you were small. You have grown!" He exclaimed.

Sophia grew confident out of the sudden and grasped for his hand. She dragged him along to the dinner table and sat him down. She sat down next to him.

John felt angry. He knows Mick wouldn't date her. She's young any way but his daughter feeling that way towards him made him pretty upset.

During dinner, all four of them talked with Sophia flirting with Mick here and there. Mick went along with it but he didn't dare to flirt back. Soon it was time for Mick to go which caused Sophia to plead for her father to let himself stay longer.

"Mick, can we talk?" John asked but didn't let Mick respond. He grabbed his arm and pulled him in the living room.

"Mick, how dare you steal my daughters heart?" John whisper yelled.

Mick was obviously confused, "wait, what?"

"My little darling use to love my work with the lads but then you and the stones stole her heart away from me! " John exclaimed.

Mick thought he was overreacting but he replied calmly. "Look John, I can't help it that we're amazing at doing what we do. She loves you. You know that. Your her father for crying out loud! It's just a phase John. Your permanent in her life. I'm not!" He explained to the worried man.

John realized he was right and he was overeating. John took a deep breath and smile at Mick.

"Your right. "

Sophie came dashing in the room and suddenly hugged Mick. John rolled his eyes while Mick shrugged.

"Just. A. Phase." Mick mouthed out.

....

Hello! I wasn't really sure what to write about so he ya go. If you have suggestions on what I should write about give them to me! Follow me and check out my other books and yup! I might do more of these daughter ones. Leave suggestions down In the comments or dm me! Bye and have a nice evening!

-R