Future Husband-George Harrison (Part 2)

1964

"Love, let's get goin." One of your friends said as they helped you off your seat.

In front of your was held a beautiful white dress. Your wedding dress. It was a pretty gown with the skirt reaching the floor. The dress had lace sleeves and a nice fabric covered your upper chest.

"You're going to look gorgeous!" One of your other friends gushed.

You smiled as you put yourself in the gown. It was a struggle at first and it worked you that it might not have fitted but it was perfect. They then tightened it in the back leaving your waist in pain.

"Ow." You said softly

The girls then gasped and continued on gushing over everything about you wear.

Cynthia, John's wife, recorded the moment with her video camera. "Do a spin!" She called.

You spinned around feeling like a princess. After the spin you began dancing around the room. The girls giggled at your action. You couldn't help but feel wonderful in the moment. You felt beautiful, you felt fulfilled. Not just because you had tons of makeup on your face and you had a beautiful dress on, it was because you were going to marry George Harrison.

He was your teenage boyfriend and now you guys were adults. You guys deeply loved each other. You had your share of fights. In fact, one time you slapped him. You still remember the fight like it was yesterday.

"You're so rude. You act like I'm invisible when you're in front of the guys at practice!" You yelled at George.

"I do not!"

You quickly slapped him without no hesitation. You were shocked afterwards and so was George. He reached for his cheek.

"Why'd you slap me?" He yelled with a scratchy voice that was cracking.

"I don't know! I'm mad that's why!" You yelled once again.

Quickly afterwards he attacked you playfully and started hitting you softly and began to tickle you. You quickly forgave him afterwards.

But even if you had arguments, you two never seemed to really fully get mad at eachother. You were waiting for the day but you didn't think it would really happen.

You then turned to the mirror and you saw yourself. What a woman you turned into. You always thought you were funny looking when you were younger but over the years your face seemed to develop better then you would imagine. You barely put makeup on normal days so George would be very shocked of your face. You couldn't wait to see his reaction to your makeup and to yourself. You couldn't wait to see him as well. How handsome he would look in his suit.

Your thoughts were interrupted when the door opened. You turned around to se your brother.

"Hello ladies, hello. It's me, the brother of the bride!" He quickly stole a kiss from Cynthia and then skipped to you. He hugged you and smiled.

"Sis, you look beautiful. "

"We'll leave you two alone." The girls called as they walked out the room.