The Bet-John Lennon

Monday

You looked around trying to find your ride to school that day. It was none other then the bad boy of the neighborhood John Lennon. You had won a bet at school and he basically had to be nice to you for a whole week. John loved to pick on you and poke fun of you. Although it might seem bully like but you did the same back to him and it was all fun and games. But, John hated losing bets and doing things that he doesn't want to do and this is one of them. Take you to school everyday for one week and he didn't want to be nice to you simply because he was told too.

You kept looking for a blue car that he would be in. As you were looking around you saw John. Not in his car. He was walking towards you on the sidewalk. He had a rough look on his face with eyes that were barely opened. You couldn't help but blush at the way he looked. You hated to admit it, but you had a crush on him.

"John, why aren't you in your car?" You asked as you walked up to him. He stopped walking and rubbed his eyes and groaned.

"My aunt Mimi took it to go somewhere." He responded.

"Why do you look rough?" You asked curious.

"Why do you look stupid?" He snapped at you.

You lightly hit his shoulder. "Hey! You're suppose to be nice to me!" You exclaimed.

He sighed and shook his body and widened his eyes to show his soft gentle brown eyes. He smiled and put his hands behind his back and looked down at you.

"Sorry. How was your weekend Ms. Y/L/N?"

You showed him a nice white smile and held your head high. "My weekend was fabulous, thanks for asking."

You were hoping for a soft smile he gives certain people. Mostly to the girls he likes. He didn't give it to you and instead rolled his eyes and grunted. It was Monday after all.

Tuesday

Today, John said he would have the car which exited you. You really didn't want to walk. You decided to put somewhat effort in your hair and makeup today. You curled your hair and slabbed on some red lipstick and eyeliner. You never wear any makeup to school.

You walked out your house and there was Johns car parked in front of your house. He rolled down the window and smiled.

"You look nice this fine morning." He complemented. You weren't sure if he was saying this for the bet or because he actually thinks it. Probably for the bet, you thought.

He got out of the car and went to the other side of the car and opened it for you. You walked over to him and flashed a smile at him as you got in the car. He shut it and ran back to the other side and slid in.

Right when he began driving, he decided to ask you a question.

"Why are you wearing makeup?" He asked.

You rolled your eyes and chuckled. He always asked you questions. "I don't know. Just because I wanted too. Why, does it look bad?" You asked a bit self conscious now.

"No!" He laughed. "It looks great I'm just asking because you never wear it."

Your cheeks turned a shade of rouje. As you were about to answer, he popped his head out the window as two of the prettiest girls In school passed by.