20

Yugyeom walks out of his office in his house and looks around for Bambam.

"BAMBAM, WHERE ARE YOU? I WANNA TELL YOU SOMETHING." Yugyeom shouted

There was no reply back so yugyeom called Bambam's phone.

"Haha you're dumb. Hold up my boo callin. Heyyy" Bambam said through the phone.

"Uh.. Who are you with and when the fuck did you leave?!" Yugyeom said completely confused.

"Well you took a really long time talking on the phone with like your client or whatever, so I was getting bored and was like I should meet my buddy and I did."

"BUT IT'S FUCKING 12 IN THE MORNING!!" Yugyeom shouted in frustration

"Well my bud said it's fine and he made ramyeon so now I REALLY can't leave."

"... Uh ok well will you be back in the morning?" Yugyeom rubbed his forehead

"It is morning haha but yeah I'll be there around 12pm cause you know me."

"Yeah, you like to sleep in. Well have fun I guess. Love you thiccy boi." Yugyeom made kissing noises through the phone

"You're weird but I looove yoooou tooooo, mwah." Bambam hung up.

"Time to make another phone call."

"Sup whore so you're coming over to my place. See you soon bye." Yugyeom quickly hung up

"What the fu-"

30 minutes later ~

Dingy dongy

Yugyeom rushed to the door.

"Howdy buddy!! Welcome to my palace, my wonderful fortress." Yugyeom put his hand out showing the guy in.

"It's 12:30am I was sleeping for like 10 minutes" He said still very sleepy

"Jackson don't be a dumb dumb." Yugyeom folded his arms and pouted.

"Stop acting like a big baby." Jackson said after lazily flopping onto the couch

"I need you to help spy on this Mark guy for me please." Yugyeom smiled innocently

"Mark who?" Jackson lifted one eyebrow

"Uh idk the Mark that bambam is friends with"

"Are you jealous of Markiepoo?" Jackson smirked

"Just keep an eye on him and what the fuck is a Markiepoo?"

"It's a name I called him when we were dating."

"DUDE YOU DATED HIM OMG TELL ME EVERYTHING. I NEED TO WRITE THIS DOWN. WHERE THE FUCK IS MY NOTEBOOK?!"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
An hour and a half ago ~

"come over man, bye"

Mark just looked at his phone and shrugged his shoulders.

"Jinyoung, can my friend come over?" Mark looked over at jinyoung next to him on the couch.

"Uh is it Jaeboem?" Jinyoung said not taking his eyes away from what was on Netflix.

"No it's someone else like my BEST BEST friend." Mark said while holding his phone about to type in the address

"NO YOU CAN'T!! I mean uh um... fuck." Jinyoung said with wide eyes

"Um drive home or to his place cause... I don't want my address to be known to a lot of people I don't know."

"What logic? You guys can get to know each o-" Mark was interrupted

"No! ... Just please" Jinyoung pleaded not sure what else he could say to convince him not to.

"What's wrong jinyoung?" Mark looked at him worried

"Oh my fucking gosh just..." Jinyoung said before picking up Mark bridal style to Mark's car.

"Put me down. The actual fuck are you doing?" Mark struggled to get out of Jinyoung's meaty arms (a/n: omg I hate myself smh)

"You're going for my own good mister, cause I don't want to die." Jinyoung smiled before running back into the house for Mark's keys.

"What  The  Fuck?" Mark whispered walking slowly back to the house.

"Here are your keys and come back when you guys are done hanging out. Love you." Jinyoung said after shoving Mark into the car and closing the door.

"Well damn ok" Mark said sitting in the car a little confused.

Morkie:
I'm gonna go back to my place so come on down to the place for the poor my little gay child

Bambi😭: ok les get it BITCH

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
None of this makes sense. I'm just putting stuff out, so please don't bully me for this not making any sense. I kinda just added stuff and added stuff and I have no idea what this is but I'll redo this later. Sorry that I haven't put anything out cus I know I said I'd put more out but exams are stupid. Love you guys a WHOLE bunch. Never change buddies and please vote and comment if you want. 😘🌼🌱 (oof it might make sense idk)