9

a/n: i wrote more than i usually do i think and towards idk some part in the middle it's lower cased because i decided to use my computer. i'll probably fix it later but then again i can't make any promises on that cause i'm a lazy hoe and i'm sorry about that. hopefully you like this chapter but then again this chapter sucks. please vote so i can feel good about myself in some way.

Mark's POV

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" I yelled at a strange figure near my window.

I walked over to the strange figure and was released. It was just my large stuffed bunny near my window. It's dumb to be afraid of the dark but like there are evil creepy things that can lie in the shadows.

I took off my clothes and laid down trying to calm myself down. I took deep breaths in and out and soon enough I fell soundly asleep.

The next morning I woke up in the best mood ever. Maybe I can call off work and go to the park. Maybe I can finally watch infinity war with Bambam.

I got up from my bed and checked my phone. I had 2 messages from Bambam and another one from that guy .

Bambi's mom😭: BRO YUGYEOM'S DICK GOT ME LIKE BWDXINAO

Bambi's mom😭: LIKE HE FUCKING MADE ME CUM A BILLION TIMES

2:43 AM

Morkie: Did you use protection?

Morkie: WAIT DIDN'T YOU GUYS ONLY GO ON ONE DATE?!

Morkie: you children are wildin like calm you tits, distress your chest

7:30 AM

That guy💕: hey i just wanted to know if you were free. I wanted to hangout at the park with you if that's okay ♥

I looked at that guys text as I smiled. That's so sweet. I thought as I got up from bed and went to the bathroom.

" Okay so what are we gonna wear today, Mark?" I asked myself as I was looking through my closet.

I looked in the mirror and brought the clothes up to my body.

"Maybe this short skirt with this crop top? SHIT I LOOK HOT YAASSS BITCH!!"

I put the clothes on and did my makeup along with my hair. I grabbed my phone and replied to the text asking him to pick me up.
-
-
-
-
-
I heard a ding coming from my phone. I took a look at my phone and it said I had a notification from my messages by Mark.

"Oh it's Markie." I said with enthusiasm

I opened messages and read what he replied back with.

My target/Mark💕: I'd love to. Um can you pick me up?

I smiled at the message and responded back.

That guy💕: sure ofc but it'll take me 30 minutes

I set the phone down back on the passenger seat and waited 30 minutes.

1 hour before~

"Ugh these steps are dumb. Maybe I should just skip around them? I could just skip to plan B and just kidnap him already but I don't know? Hmm" I asked myself pacing back and forth.