17

"Well, follow me princess."

Now focus on me do do do do do do do now focus on me (other words that are in Korean)
Jinyoung's cellphone rang.

"Oh... It's my princess Marky." Jinyoung answered his phone.

"Hey, so what are we gonna do when we're at your house?" Mark spoke in curiosity.

"Don't worry about it, babe." Jinyoung smirked

"But-" Mark was cut off from Jinyoung hanging up.

"Damn fuck he do that for?" Mark pouted.

They pulled up to Jinyoung's house. Jinyoung got out of his car watching as Mark got out his car smiling at him.

"What?" Mark said as he walked up to Jinyoung.

Jinyoung stayed quiet and bit his lip, opened his front door and lead Mark inside.

"Well... alright?" Mark walked in the house looking around.

"Well damn. Why doesn't Jaebeom's house look like this? His house is small and it smells like cat poop but here it's like wow." Mark twirled in glee from how amazing this house was and the fact he was standing in it.

Mark felt poor just standing in the house so he got sad for a second.

"What's wrong, babe? Your smile disappeared." Jinyoung ask, getting closer to Mark lifting his chin up making them meet each other's eyes.

"Omg you're so close." Mark push Jinyoung away from him blushing and giggling like a little girl.

"Haha you're so cute, princess. Sorry if I was too close for comfort." He moved back with his hands up in the air.

"Well anyway you can get comfortable and whatnot. You can sleep in the bed with me cause I don't want you to come into the guest room. It's... not clean so yeah and you can wear one of my shirts as pajamas if you need it." Jinyoung spoke while walking to the shower.

"By the way I'm gonna take a shower and if you wanna join you can." Jinyoung looked back and winked at Mark.

🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠
Alright I'm making the chapters short so it's easier for me. Hope this chapter sounds right, like I want it to sound ok. Idk what I mean actually but yeah have a nice day, comment and vote pls 😀👊💕