1

Mark POV

I was walking around the mall like usual to find cute skirts. I basically invest most of my money on girl clothes. I just love how they make me feel. My confidence levels have gone off the roof because of the skirts.

I found a store that I would usually buy my skirts from and went inside. The store had pink everywhere hence my favorite color. I walked towards the clearance section because I'm cheap. I saw a few skirts of my liking and went to the dressing rooms to see how they looked.

The first one I tried on was a cute pink.

The second one was blue with some  fluorescent flowers on it

The last one had laces on the sides of them

I decided that I loved all of them and bought them all

I decided that I loved all of them and bought them all. I can't help myself to be honest.

I walked out of the mall and went to my favorite cafe. As I was walking to the cafe I saw a park and saw little children having fun. I chuckled remembering how I used to do that as a child but now I'm older with responsibilities. I couldn't help but frown of the thought that everything changes when you get older. As a kid you always want to rush things and then once you're older you wish you were a child again. I sighed and noticed that I arrived at the cafe. I entered the cafe and was greeted by my dearest friend bambam. Bambam worked at the cafe so that was kinda one of the reasons why it was my favorite. I could just talk to him whenever I was here but not too much because he has to work.

"Hey, what's up? Oh wait you've been shopping and without your best friend? You know you just sinned." Bambam exaggerated and  put his hand over his chest like he was offended.

"I can shop whenever I want to. I don't have to have you along with me all the time especially since you work a lot." I chuckled and went to take a seat as bambam walked behind me.

"Well anyways what do you want? Do you want your usual or something else?" Bambam asked

"Um... Well... I... Want-"

"I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY JUST ORDER!!! "

"Well that was rude. You know I'm older that you, right? Speak to me with respect and this isn't how you should treat your customers." I retorted with my head held high.

"Please just order. If you want to try and make someone miserable do it to someone else. I've been dying to leave so I can go home and chill. Bro just order." He put his head back and let out a big sigh

"Okay then I'll have a latte with whatever." I said shrugging my shoulders

"Fucking thank you." He let out a long airy sigh again and went over behind the counter to make my latte

After he made my latte, he came back and we started talking about whatever popped into our heads until the bell rang signaling that someone entered the cafe. Bambam got up and went over to the counter. A man with jet black hair came in. He had a suit and tie on, he probably worked for some big company. After he ordered he turned to find a seat. He walked over in my direction and he winked at me. At that moment my face started to turn a bright red. I turned back around and waited for bambam to be done with the order so I could talk with him.

Once bambam was done with the man's order he walked over and handed the man his drink. The man got up and walked out the door before looking back over to me and winking again. I swear I was actually about to die.

"Oh my fucking gosh!! Bambam come over here now." I exclaimed before he legit ran over looking very excited.

"Oh my gosh that guy totally likes you!! " Bambam said before he sat across from me.

"He winked at me fucking twice. " I whisper-yelled

"Omg my baby is gonna get some- wait you never got his number. Welp never mind."

"I could try I just need to know who he works for. He looked like a fancy business man." I said with a shrug

"I'll help you get your man but obviously later because I'm working." Bambam ran back over to the counter to serve someone else.

I walked out after saying bye to bambam. I really need to find a way to find this guy. I might sound despite but I'm not, I think?

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
I started another story before finishing my other one. I feel like a bad person but I swear I'm not. Anyway I hope you enjoyed and if I screwed up on something like grammar or punctuation just know that I'm shit at writing so yeah. Vote please and hope you have a lovely day.