10

this was way too good to be true. i just fucking went out with mark and it was the best thing ever. if only i was that sweet and nice for real.

"hit you with that ddu du ddu du"

i turned around and pick up my phone from the counter.

"well hello hello" the voice over the phone spoke.

"well hello there. i haven't heard from you in a long time. how's life been treating you?" i walked over to the sofa and sat down with a smirk planted on my face.

"life has been treating me quite well. i called to ask you to do me a favor."

"i'd love too since you helped me with that incident with my last boyfriend."

"mhm i'd like for you to capture someone for me. this person I want is my boyfriend's friend and I fucking hate how he talks about him, so I want the little fucker dead."

"okay so who is this guy?" i sat back in my seat a little nervous.

"i saw him at this store called Cute and Fashionable. I've talked to him to try and get his name cause apparently he didn't have a name tag. His name is- oh wait I swear I wrote it down somewhere ugh I might've thrown it in the trash."

"So you want me to kill a guy that you don't know the name of? Do you have any pictures?"

"Well no but I was hoping you could fine out who he is."

"That doesn't make any sense at all." I said quite annoyed

"well if you can't kill him, that's okay. I was going to make a big donation to your company, if you did this deed for me but it's fine if you can't." as he spoke I imagined that he had a big smirk on his face.

"well I mean-" I was interrupted by the man on the phone.

"I knew I could count on you! this should be easy since you know him and if you can't get this done I'll have someone kill you and him for me." I sighed and ended the call with an 'okay'.

I sat back done on the sofa, sighing as I leaned my head back looking at the ceiling. I let out a big breath and thought about the whole phone call. should I do it for the company?

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
idk what this is idek what I'm doing with this anymore
I'll probably delete this book since it sucks