12

Jaebeom's POV:

I got up from the bed and looked around the room. It looks pretty familiar to me so I walked out the room to see the familiar house and maybe if they were here who it belonged to.

As I walked closer to the door to get out the bedroom I could smell eggs and bacon.

"Man whoever's house is this i for real love them and I wanna marry them." I whispered to myself.

"Oh hey you're up."

"Huh YOUNGJAE?!" I shouted in shock.

"Uh here's your breakfast. I made your eggs how you liked it. I wanted to treat you to an American breakfast to thank you for coming over everytime I'm on my shift." He announced with a smile on his face while holding out the food on a plate.

"Uh thank you but-" I said interrupted.

"Before you get all worried and scared just know that you and I didn't do anything. I just brought you here because you were really drunk. Plus that's what good friends would do." Youngjae winked, turned around and left to go back into the kitchen.

"I uh okay."

I was a little flustered when he winked at me. I kinda thought that my mind would be filled with how much I wanted to eat this food but all that was on my mind was the guy who gave it to me.

"Oh man how great is he?" I muttered to myself.

After I ate I went on my phone to see if I got any messages from anyone and if I got any emails from work. I see a message on my phone notifying me that jinyoung is calling so I answer it.

"Hey jinyoungie what's up? Are you okay?"

"Uh yeah I just have a really important question to ask you."

"Oh okay go ahead and ask bud."

"Are you in a relationship with anyone?"

I hesitated and sat in thought for a moment.

"No, why do you ask?"

My mind was now filled with the thoughts of both Youngjae and Jinyoung. Could I have feelings for both? I don't know but for now I'll just say I feel happy to have them.

"Okay that's good. K bye" He said in a rush

"Hey wait-"

Before I could finish, the phone call ended. I wonder why he would call randomly and ask if I was with someone or not. Is he planning something? Sometimes I wish I knew what he was thinking.

🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱
Alright, this is what I have for you today. Sorry that I can't make it longer. My mind isn't really straight. I kinda just feel lost but it'll go away later. I didn't check for mistakes cause I'm lazy. Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Vote please and have a nice day. 😊💕 also comment whatever because it makes me happy