18

Mark blushed and looked down so Jinyoung couldn't see him.

"Uh nah I'm fine." Mark shouted before going off into the kitchen.

"Damn I'm hungry. What my manz got?" Mark opened the refrigerator, looked into the cabinets and found nothing he liked to eat.

"He ain't got shit, well I guess I'll just watch television." Mark motioned over to the couch looking around for the remote. Then he connected to Netflix and started watching Santa Clarita Diet.

Now focus on me do do do do do do do now focus on me (other words that are in Korean)

Mark was interrupted by the sudden sound. He motioned his eyes over to the kitchen counter looking at Jinyoung's phone.

Mark got up from the couch, paused the show and walked over to the counter to look at the phone.

The man 💀
Is calling

Mark tilted his head and lifted his eyebrow up wondering who it was.

"Oh it's probably like a client or something?" Mark just shrugged and sat back down on the couch.

"JINYOUNG SOMEONE CALLED THE MAN IS CALLING YOU!!" Mark shouted to Jinyoung who's still taking a shower.

Jinyoung immediately ran out of the shower still wet and with soap all over him. Mark looked over at Jinyoung wide eyes in his direction and with a flushed face.

"Oh shit I gotta take this." Jinyoung picked up the phone and ran back into the shower and locked the door after him.

"Hello?" The man answered

"Uh hey I was taking a shower and-"

"Well how's it going over there?" The man asked

"Uh I don't know how I should answer that?" Jinyoung chuckled nervously

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Don't be surprised that I threw you with two chapters because the first one was short just like this one lol. I'll hit you with two short ones when I do update cus I can and because it'll also kinda seem like one chapter but not really, IDK. I'll try to update more cus school is gonna be out for me soon so I'll be doing more for you guys. So pls vote and comment. I hope you liked it kinda and I'll see ya next time 😘have a nice day