3

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and both Jaebum and I turned our attention to the door. I sat up straight on the couch because I thought I probably looked really lazy just laying on it. Jaebum yelled a 'come in' then the door slowly opened to reveal Jaebums boss, Mr. Park.

"Um... Hello? Are you and Mr. Im together?" Once Mr. Park walked in he stared at me and asked the question.

"No sir we're just great friends." I said with a smile. After there was an awkward silence created until jaebum asked what Mr. Park wanted.

Mr. Park walked over to jaebums desk and sat on the edge of it. And whispered something in his ear. I just stared at them wondering what he had said to him. After Mr. Park walked out and told jaebum that his son will be here in a few minutes.

Once he left I decided to ask jaebum what he had said.

"So, what did Mr. Boss man say?" I said as I laid back down on the couch.

"Nothing of your concern." Jaebum said without sparing me a glance.

"Why can't you tell me anything? What did I do to you?" I sighed and pulled out my phone from my little purse.

"You gossip too much and I just can't stand when you gossip. You seriously sound like one of those reporters on TV who talk about celebrities."

"Omg I think I found my calling! Why didn't you say something before! I could have bought so many skirts from that money even some makeup or maybe some cute new shoes or even some-" I was interrupted with another knock on the door.

The person didn't even wait for a response and just walked in. Once I saw him I wanted to blush and hide my face. It was the beautiful winking man. That's the name that I gave him since I didn't know his actual name. This is so convenient because I barely did any work to find him.

"Well hello there?" The guy said with a smirk on his face looking at me.

I looked down and blushed as he walked over to jaebums desk.

Jaebum and that guy were talking about some stuff that would help the company. I was just on my phone minding my own business until they were done. The guy motioned over to me. I looked up from my phone to see him hovering over me and holding a piece of paper in his hand. He placed the paper on top of the phone I was holding and left. I couldn't help but want to scream.

"HE'S SO FUCKING HOT!!" I yelled

"Shhh someone might hear you. Gosh" Jaebum said rolling his eyes and walking over to me.

I looked at the piece of paper that the guy handed to me. It had numbers on it which I can only assume was his phone number. My face got even hotter and Jaebum could see it.

"What's up with you?" He asked while grabbing his coat.

"That guy gave me his number."

"Oh... Okay" Jaebum said looking quite sad.

After that Jaebum didn't even want to hangout and said he was tired. Now I have no one to hangout with.

I got inside my car and drove home. Once I got home I just went over to my couch and put his number in my phone. 'Wait I don't even know the guys name' I thought.

I just sat on my couch until I got the remote from the coffee table to watch some movies on the tv. That's how my night went and I fell asleep watching Billy Madison.

A/N: hopefully this didn't suck but I'm my hardest for it not to be. I hope you enjoyed reading and have a wonderful day. Also vote please 😊